Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

not finsbury park but if you are in the area i shall get the maraq brewing :D

Ibtisam   

Lets cut the rubbish run around.

CL qolmad tahey, Arooska qolma leh and yaa laga gursanaya??

Juxa, the said qolo miya your friend tahey. end of discussion, one qolo never has two weddings in the same area on the same night. icon_razz.gif

Maraqan la warajiinayo I am not so sure about it :D

:D so close and you do that.

Dont jealous us Ibti. Me and Juxa are ina-adheer. We’ve established that bond and we did the whole ina-hebel hebeel thingy. More importantly she lives in FP. So don’t jealous us, she's so from my qolo. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Lets cut the rubbish run around.

CL
qolmad tahey, Arooska qolma leh and yaa laga gursanaya??

Juxa, the said qolo miya your friend tahey. end of discussion, one qolo never has two weddings in the same area on the same night.
icon_razz.gif

Maraqan la warajiinayo I am not so sure about it
:D

:D:D @ burco's nonsense.

thanks for the laugh

nuune   
Sheh, your dream is not something of a series nature, at least to yourself, but say Alxamdulillaahi(that you are alive) & Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun, someone(a fellow distant Arab friend) died and you are not aware of the news, but don't rush and try to find out who that person is, you will come to know it Inshaa Allaah.

Ibtisam   

^^ARe you trying to freak her out??? It is not nice smile.gif

Sheh dream is just a reflection of her worries and concerns in life. No need to kill people Nuune!!! :eek:

nuune   

^^ Ibti lol I am not dee,

bal look deep into her dream, and you will come to the same conclusion I reached(I did not reach by the heck of it, waala ila hadley).

chaotic situation,

exam stress

glass to my mouth

none stop swallow Surah Yassin

fast motion- like a tape recorder gone mad

tip my head down

grab the sink and cry

throat is killing me

Ibti, if you add divide and multiply that list you will come to the conclusion that 20+ people died in a bomb blast.

Ibtisam   

Or that Nuune doe snot know what he is talking about. which is it an Arab friend or 20+ people dying. Your theory is flawed- stop trying to take advantage or people yaa fake aliya meets shike suufi. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

^^ Ibti lool stop diverting my interparateeshan, my facts are an arab friend died, but in your case you would have said 20+ by probability intersection!

Ibtisam   

Ferguson, maa intaad seexatey baad soo toostey haadan? :D

Nuune Please stop your nonsense- truth is meel ey ku socot iyo meel ka socot toona garanmiisid. BUT as a shike once said- you cannot tell me I am wrong without telling me WHAT the right way is. So I aint telling you my theory, but it sure makes more sense than yours.