Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Originally posted by sheherazade:

oh, the dreamers are here. Ibts and Nuune I had a dream this morning. Some kind of chaotic situation, exam stress and I'm running to leave my childhood house when my mother puts a glass to my mouth and I am forced to gulp down.

She doesn't stop and I feel obliged but it is difficult and I swallow and swallow Suarh Yassin. Not a fluid but surah Yassin, I hear the verses in fast motion- like a tape recorder gone mad- until I can't take anymore and tip my head down. I grab the sink and cry. My throat is killing me. My sis stands next to me and says, Hooyo has gone too far hasn't she? I woke up with a dry, swollen throat.

Thanks again Ibts!
smile.gif

you need to see a dream interperter - but if you ask me - i'll say it has to do with that text that you never sent

Ibti-dont mock our addiction. Just because you get kufaaq doest mean the rest of us dont enjoy it.

Whos this berson who delivers xalwo for you Juxa? i think thats the dealer and i want their number?

Xaji yusuf sucks. Yes am forced to eat it i will. But its always so hard and not that nice. I need to call my edho and ask her to make some again; and add timir in there. Ohh ina-dheer- are you going to the wedding in somali central aka north London? I hear xalwo and buranbuur will be in abundance.

Mpendwa, uko wapi?

Juxa   

CL yes yes, very close friend, if you there make sure you wave ( in fact i can arrange stash of xalwo for take-away)

feel better girls, i believe you all have hargab because you want to xashaashid and barely wear any warm clothing.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^LoL. Switched phones, never took lots of numbers across. Still waiting to hire an intern to do the work for me.

where does go to to apply for the said post?

Juxa- i shall indeed wave and save me a gaambar near you. p.s I want a good view of the buranbuur + grab us some real food beforehand. You know they never feed people in time and worse they give you bariis around 11pm..... I miss buranbuur; one of the few things in Somali cultures i like.

Juxa   

i dont do buraanbur and i avoid goobta as much as i can. i would be working behind scenes marka if you are really coming i shall drop you my number or description whichever is preferable (i will hide some celebratory xalwo for you)

hadii kale ha i daalin :D

Kamaavi   

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.

Sir Sayid, nabdey :D