Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

^^^Why maxad aragety?

Loooool walahi that post made me laugh- imagined an old ayeeyo saying that with her hand on her heart!

Juxa   

ibti and nuune you made me sound inaan qabo eating disorder but yes xalwo should be eaten fistfully.

bur (around 25grams) each cantuugo hadii kale waad laqan laqanyoon

can eat nuskiilo at one go,,,,alxamdulilah

Ibtisam   

Juxa what about the link between Xalwo and hargab?

Illah ammarkii 3 different times I eat Xalwo, I got hargab markaan habenkii seexdey!!! :ekk:

nuune   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Illah ammarkii 3 different times I eat Xalwo, I got hargab markaan habenkii seexdey!!! :ekk:

Step 8th, is Jimicsi after eating xalwada and before going to bed,you missed that step, hense the hargabka doofaarka, or the flu

Buuxo   

Ibti :D You definetly ate it wrong. Xalwo actually cures hargab. The trick is to eat it hot & mix it with Caano.Then furdux goodbye to hargab.

Ibtisam   

^^^Hey Buuxo- Mix Xalwa with Canno? That is the most nasty suggestion I have ever heard!!!! Milk, sugar iyo saaliid and food colouring!!! :eek: :eek: eeeew redface.gif

Alwad dealer's No :D:D Bloody addicts.

Nuune adiga you are obessed with jimicsi- I think you dont like it and force to do it, or you like it and dont get enough- either way you are always trying to force others to share ur pain/or pleasure. Naag tag.

oh, the dreamers are here. Ibts and Nuune I had a dream this morning. Some kind of chaotic situation, exam stress and I'm running to leave my childhood house when my mother puts a glass to my mouth and I am forced to gulp down.

She doesn't stop and I feel obliged but it is difficult and I swallow and swallow Suarh Yassin. Not a fluid but surah Yassin, I hear the verses in fast motion- like a tape recorder gone mad- until I can't take anymore and tip my head down. I grab the sink and cry. My throat is killing me. My sis stands next to me and says, Hooyo has gone too far hasn't she? I woke up with a dry, swollen throat.

Thanks again Ibts! smile.gif

Juxa   

that is strange dream but comforting to drink suurad dhan

lol@CL, i have never seen inside xalwo-shop marka i dont have specific dealer, just eat whatever is given to me, obviously i prefer xalwo xaaji yusuf but there is new one in shep-bush as well now

Thanks, Ibts, you are freaking me out. Next Nuune will turn up with an inter-galactic, half xuur al ceyn, half jinni character story.

Juxa, never been to a xalwad shop and you call yourself a connoisseur!