Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

hi nuune, ferguson

CL it really sounds great, i miss walking around like a sombie in my PJ but i like hagen-daz....ben majecli.

just hold on and have relaxing weekend

Juxa- Hegen-daz- strawberry cheesecake. Yammy yammy!!!

Lol. I think PJ with a nice book + the two boys or Hagen-D should be compulsory and incorporated to our employment objectives. (aka working from home)

Hayee what were you up to last night and what did you rock?

Juxa   

it was our company's 25th anniversary marka diamond clubka emarates stadiumka bey booking ku sameysteen.

full of qamri and nit-bits to eat but it was painful for me as i am not an arsenal fan

Ibtisam   

Juxa, which one did you wear? The brown creation?

Mashallah mashallah Mashallah as you would say :D

I can feel the flu coming, already killed my muscles- now my throat and head buu uu socoda maanta!!! fight body fight back.

Juxa   

^^ maasha allah ha inoo danbeysee pay me commission, reer waqooyigana gacan adeega baan ku nacay.

CL they did feed us, but i had to ask over and over again was it cooked with wine, cognac etc, at the end only slices of fish was edible.

it was beautiful place i have to admit with great views, pictures were taken yes.

Juxa   

ferguson, ibti is always coming down with something, i mean most waa in her head seeing all those sick people every day is bound to have an affect

Lol. am surprised you didn’t pull an Ibti whilst there. Am impressed that you managed to eat the fish.

Why dont you do a JB on us and post them dhee?

Lol @reer waqooyigana gacan adeega baan ku nacay

Ibtisam   

Juxa wa maxey daagalku? Mantaa miyaad ii sanifsanteh.... or maybe I'm feeling sensative. :(

Ferguson: Thank you, wax iga naxaya adiga aya meeshan joog.

Have a good day all- I have to do work.

Juxa   

dagaal me? nooooooo would i ever?

anyways when i am not too tired, come over, i am making you maraq ari for the hargab?

where is gabadhii faheema aheyd?