Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

If this old lady don’t stop chattering I am going to tell her I have a Muslim style hangover that we get from chanting so leave me alone :mad:

Hahaha. Thank you. That cleared my air waves. Methinks you need a break. You and Nuune have some depressing dreams; his was like CSI. :eek:

come on people did any way watch the universal last couple days?? if see did anyone see a programme about Af-Soomaali being taught in inner london schools?? Somali teachers meeting? etc

nuune   

This is becoming a crazy world wallaahi, I know it was crazy enough but not that crazy to witness someone cutting their hand instantly in front of a crowd, the woman just got a knife from her purse, she looked like a career woman, who was just finished work an hour ago, in a very busy street, she yelled LOUD, and people stood watching what is she going to do next, then comes the knife, she kneeled down making sure her left arm/hand is straight on the ground for easy execution, she then bang chopping off half of her left arm, it is like there were no bones in her hand, very smooth cutting, she did it with all her powers, everything was quick, I wasn't far off from where the the hand fell, she had nice hands and in her early 30s boronto, this wasn't magic or indha-sarcaad, quickly the ambulance arrived and she was rushed to the hospital, too much blood on the street though, and I forgot to eat my lunch(the Italian sandwitch I was carrying at the time), one time while standing there I had this weird thought that the woman's blood could have made nice tomato ketchup!

PS: This explained my dream last night on mid air accident where fingers were found on the ground(one belonging to me)