Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Heh@marriage the chief cause for divorce. :D

Sayid, I have no idea what gabay you wrote there. But, err..NO!

Coomaade = Hawk

inkastoo waxaad mesha ku soo dhejisay u aha gallayr

gabayga waxaa tidhiyay Sayidka - markii cirka laga rash garayaye - oo uu cararay - markeyse soomaalidu ku dhaheen fulay baad tahay -

Juxa   

Ngonge sayid just discovered somali poetry, marka he is part of copy and paste brigade

malika sometimes divorce waa raxmad alle, i mean some people are in a toxic marriage

Ibtisam   

Woke up with headache, stayed in bed till 10.15am but it didn’t get any better. Now sitting at work like a zombie with billion things to do. If this old lady don’t stop chattering I am going to tell her I have a Muslim style hangover that we get from chanting so leave me alone :mad:

I was chasing the train in my dream xaley- it was a loud train and the driver was mean. Every time I got close he drove off at speed. :mad:

Originally posted by Juxa:

Ngonge sayid just discovered somali poetry, marka he is part of copy and paste brigade

tut, tut, dumaashi sumcaddaydaad meel ugu dhacday

fadlan ka wantoob warkaan :(

nuune   

Of course partyga waxa dhiganayo waa gabadha reerkeeda to make sure business is usual.

lol@copy and paste brigade

quote:

------------------------------------------------

yesterday I was invited for a grand divorce party taking place this evening

-------------------------------------------------

I like that. Like.

Juxa   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

markii cirka laga rash garayaye - -

you mean markii cirka laga RUSHEEYAY :D

you are welcome dumaashi

waves@ibti, email me email me email me

nuune   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I was chasing the train in my dream xaley- it was a loud train and the driver was mean. Every time I got close he drove off at speed. :mad:

How coincidence, xalayto diyaarad ayaa ila qaraxdey, yes it was a dream but very sensational accident in mid air, none of us 6 on board survived, nothing was found, no debris, no wings or tail or fuselage, nothing but people on the ground only discovered 3 separate fingers which one of them matched my Somali gene, that is how people discovered I died, my finger was about to depart to somewhere in Somalia then I woke up checking my finger is intact, it was indeed!

inkastoot ku mahadsantahay saxitanka - waxa layga qaatay in aad ka noqoto warka aan sal iyo raad lahayn ee aad mesha ku soo qortay.

p.s: waxaan kalo dhihi karay: Cirka laga duqeeyay

Juxa   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

waxa layga qaatay in aad ka noqoto warka aan sal iyo raad lahayn ee aad mesha ku soo qortay.

you mean WAXAA LAGUU QAATEY

ps: i will only stop this annoying activity if and when you apologise unreservedly ( i forgot for what) but knowing you iska aqbal inuu qaladkaada iska badanyahay :D

ibti i have not written the email yet, i was hoping you will email me first with some happy news

Ibtisam   

Juxa I went to check if you e-mailed me, waxba ma hayo! lol hello. smile.gif

Loool Nuune, I don't know what is going on with all these crazy dreams. I am so tired of getting beaten up and dying in crashes. Sometime ago I had a dream where I was watching my edo cry and all these relatives telling her "ciidna waqtiigis ma daafayo" and she was so young and all these another things. Towards the end I realised I was at my tacsi or something. :eek:

Ngonge: It is a dream, therefore all goals are offside and dont count. icon_razz.gif

Juxooy ka joog

Jab baa ku socotaye

Nin kuu digay kuma dilline hooy joog

Inta aanan jilib dhigin

Inta aanan ku jagayn

Jagadana ku jebin

Jaarnimadiyo jufada hoos

Juxooy ilaali’oo

Dumaashiyey meel iga joog

Ibtisam   

Sayid-ow adigu u never learn from your mistakes, juxa iska daaf, hadowba ooeye and aad ya tolkey eeh da kuuri.