Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

malika medicate yourself, hayfever is horrible lakin you need to take tablets habeenki and some afternoon, there are great ones over the counter.

morning deleted, it is monday marka shake it off. i have not had a single sick day this year alxamdulilah.

ibti anigu i put everything on the floor and off my desk, one file at the time, somehow phoneka waa quite maanta, fakeeshin baala aaday baan filayaa

Faheema.   

lol@Ibti maxaa igu kaa diray...I work 3 intensive days and I've had 4 non stop none work days..it's been a hectic week and I am exhausted so idaa aan moan gareeye icon_razz.gif:D

Ibtisam   

Moan gareeye is a sign of old old age my friend, you are fit ee naga daa ciyaarta!

Juxa Lool @ Fakeeshin aaday so no one is falling over! :D

Juxa   

falling over waa universal thing, stop mocking our abilities to fall meelkasta markasta.

deleted in that case qalbigaad ka daalan tahay your spirit needs fakeeshin.

is it me or aduunka dhan come to london summerka?

Ibtisam   

Juxa I work in central london, all I see summer is Foreign people with maps and cameras. Sometimes I feel like wearing big shades and camera with an oversized map.

:D @ Meelkasta markasta.

Eating Kimis (Sabayad for Juxa et al) that edo made me take to work. God bless her.

Juxa   

bless eedo, lakin jikada ka ilaali too hot waaye.

i made canjeelo in my attempt to make perfect house, sadly it did not go well and took me ages to get few good ones.

Salaamu claykum

What a weekend huuh,

Juxa u can't even do a simple canjeero , dagan celis nooca cunto karis aad u baahantahay.

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Making Cajeelo for the perfect house :Dicon_razz.gif

I hate canjeelo, even the smell makes me sick :(

w/salam @ Resistance

Juxa   

it is what it is, muranbadaan umadan

hello serenity, masoo laabatay mise?

hello resistance!

Ibts - we're not speaking ******* lang here.

Did I tell you, I was impressed with your spoken Somali on Friday? No kidding! Af soomali maahine wax kale ha igula hadlin maanta ka dib!

Juxa - maba bixin. I'm still here.

Ibtisam   

******* is cay, I can only take it from other northern or approved southerners icon_razz.gif Back in the day when we went to xamar and they could not understand us bey yiraadan warr kuwaan wa qald*aan everything upside-down bey ka diggin :D

Serenity, my Somali did not improve suddenly, I guess you just noticed I am a carbon copy of my edo's Somali! :D

Qalda*n cannot be an cay workd these days, is commonly used to identitify a dilect, is just like saying 'scouser' or brummie.