Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

^^Greedy and giving elsewhere just does not go together Norf. If they are greedy they are just giving to caloshoda weyn and consumerism for overpriced things. I am so holding it against them. I know very few poor people who cannot afford £45, and they paid, allah knows how they managed. Wax bixinta wa logal dashey.

Juxa   

can we say resistance waa dhaquulyasha midkood? bag iska dhaafee bac-madow yaan la siin

ibti i was blown away by the generousity walahi, may allah reward then 1000 folds

Faheema.   

lol Juxa, Ibti doesn't believe in luck...she bribed them.

---------------------

JOTD

---------------------

legally-blonde-laptop-pic.gif

During a company's recent password audit, it was found that a blonde employee was using the following password:

"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento"

When asked why she had such a long password, she said she was told that it had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.

Ibtisaam - why have you deleted me on facebook?

Norf - right on man! - these greedy ones could have being giving their charity to Qardho or even Burco... smile.gif

Dalaq soo dheh - dhexda ku soo dhac.

Ibtisam   

Resistance lol, too late now, the bags all left the building with other people- we has to carry our stuff in our hands.

loool @ Faheema, poor blonds (It took me a while to get it coz the names made no sense) redface.gif

Juxa, Ameen. I am glad everyone got food and did not ask for ticket money back. redface.gif:D

Sayid, I did not approve of the £10 you offered to pay for the ticket dhee, I mean who offers to pay £10 and still attend and eat food which would cost me £20!!! :mad: icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

LoL@deleted.

Ibti, benefit of the doubt waligaa ma maqashay?

Sayid, true that. Laakin ya dhaadhicin kara Ibti?

Juxa   

ibti sayid xoogaa wuu gacan adkaa maaha, katirtir your FB and phonebook labadaba.

the food was great, i enjoyed it koleyba

Ibtisam   

Norf I know these people, I see them spend £50 on shisha and food at least twice a week. They are not poor, nor do they give all their money to Somalia. :cool:

Juxa you can say that again, I deleted all the people who did not attend without good excuse on my way home. smile.gif

Resistance, we nearly gave the cloth we were wearing away adiguna used bags baad sheegi. icon_razz.gif

Faheema.   

lol it wouldn't Ibti...they're mostly Cartoon characters icon_razz.gif

Sayid, she just needed a reason to delete you :D

Resistance, mine where new...may have been in the cupboard for a while, but new smile.gif

Love this section! Its like the next day news/gossip column of last nights's events!

As the person who collected Sayid's money, I can say that he paid the MOST for his ticket. So I think you should take him to the top of the list Ibts.

In the midst of trying on my jacket and fiddling with my other goodies, Deleted took the money bag from me without me taking note of it in my mind. Later on Fahad asked where the money bag was, and I literally had a few mins of a panic attack and even looked around for it for a while before realising I might have given it to someone. Other than those 5mins, everything else was good! :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Looool, that is why I said keep the money bag away from me.

I could not find my phone (thought I lost my 2nd blackberry in 3months) turned the place upside down after the event. It was in the damn money bag too!

Serenity adiga iyo the presenter lacag aya so saarten. I heard you asking people if they really wanted change back!! :D lool hahaha

As for Sayid, he knows the only reason I am still talking to him is because he came through last minute with monies on hand too!! bless him

Serenity my sister from Burco ( :D ) - i knew you had by back - now tell them to restore my friendship on FB forthwith.

LOL@ the misplaced bags (both delibarate ones and the accidentals) :D