Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

SeeKer   

Wsc Resistance

Malika.....you rebuke who? lol I had an image of a priest smacking u on ur forehead.

Malika   

^LOL..isn't too early for you?

I was pissed off enough to write a formal letter of complaint to a Somali xawadla[money transfer] - How British of me..Loool

sigh. What a gloomy mood I am in and now more talk of death here. Inaa lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun.

I rarely have violent thoughts against individuals but God knows I'd headbutt A Hersi and happily sit in a prison cell. :mad: Too many posts of her on here.

Avoiding juma prayers as I don't want to be talked to AT ALL. :( If only people could keep the silence during the khutba at least. Listening to Quran, that's all I can manage for now. Does anyone know of any Quran memorisation programmes online, even if there is a human being on the other end? Must be something in this age of web cams and messenger.

Juxa   

lool@malika, heerkaas maan gaarin maan gaarin.

complaint kute, ma somali baa taqaan complaint and customer service

Malika   

^ I know,ciil baa iga haya!!

Hello lady@ Sheh..Must be something in the air today..

Tayyibun institute offers one to one xafidh tutoring.

Juxa   

where are they based? i want to take lessons asap insha allah, specially during the summer months when school is out

SeeKer   

Lol @ malika......I can't sleep I drank one cup of nescafe and I am up all night. I figure I will get some Zzzz after fajr.

Sheh, computer programs don't beat real individuals. Sign up for classes at your local Islamic center......you tend to be more motivated then.

Malika   

Juxa, at white chappel..They actually were enrolling in April for the summer short course,I dont know if they still have places..

Seeker,turn off the pc..Lol,it tends to stimulate one's brain..

yup the Tayibun folks seem good, heard postive feedback re them but ladies I am away from home and don't intend on being home for a long time so need something online that can follow me in my nomad footsteps.

The motivation is there I just need good instruction. I have realised I have memorised a surprising portion of the Quran just by listening to it over and over. Now I hear an ayat and can read along and know what surah it came from. I MUST DO SOMETHING WITH THIS PROGRESS SO PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOMETHING. LoL. I am happy about that(but still moody hehe).

Juxa   

sheh are you still on your secret mission? i am tired of waiting to hear wear and more importantly waxad qaseyso.

hello zu indhoyare.

malika sounds good, i may take a look but i prefer private tuition which will compell me to do my home work

^ [sheh] home is where the heart is, eh!.

I believe you would not need any online tutoring if you have an ipod/mp3 player with the full quran. make an hour of your day to memorise the quran by listening and then repeating. for example, listen the ipod, read along and then pause it, read it by yourself, then fix any errors, repeat the process...soon you will see that you can read by urself all the ayah's you were able to read along at the begining.

I have memorised four juz like that...it works

Cheers

Malika   

Masha'allah @ Sheh..try teachingquran.com,reasonable prices as well.

Hello LOZ and Che..

LOZ by using a tutor one can be corrected on any mistake in regard to Tajweed.

Juxa, do contact them, they might do private tutoring.