Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

LOL@ C&H, i remember my last day of primary school. Promised myself i would not cry, but seeing all my classmates teary eyed did not help. :D

Oh how i tried so desperately to keep a stiff upper lip, but sometimes that lip does tremble and tears will flow.

Haatu   

Be gratefull that those snotty buggers are out of your life :D

Just kidding. It's sad, I know.

Malika   

^LOL..You will be fine..This time of the year is horrible,saying Goodbye to youngsters you got somehow attached to..lakiin come Sept,waad ilawdee..hehe

SeeKer   

Can't sleep tonite. BTW for US residents its National Donut Day icon_razz.gif so if you are getting coffee at dunkin donuts be sure to ask for your free donut.

DonutHomer.jpg

Juxa   

morning all and jumca kareem.

ever had the feeling everyone around you is dropping dead :(:(

SeeKer   

Jumca Mubarak.

I thought that only happens when you get old at least that what my boss says everytime I see him reading the obituary.

Why are you keeping track anyway.......death is part of life. Its just a stage that we will go through just like birth smile.gif

Juxa   

i am not keeping track, but one cant ignore, inta lagaa maqanyahay qofkale baa lagu maqan yahay

got a very very sad news yesterday oo aan aad uga naxay makes you revaluate your whole life

SeeKer   

^May Allah grant them janatul Firdows. Its usually a good wake up call Inshallah.

Malika   

Inna lillah waa inna illahi rajcuun..@ juxa, was it someone close?

Morning and Jumaah Mubarak to you all!

It is a sunny morning where I am,but woke up pissed off..I rebuke the sheytaan. :mad:

Blessed   

*hugs* Juxa. Insha Khayr sis. I'm feeling like that at the moment. Life can be so decieving, one of my abtis is v.ill at the moment and we all got into geeri mode already. :( Bal yaa og inaan ka horeynayno. Illahay ha inoo wada naxariisto.

Juxa   

malika hi, sometimes, your blood relative waxa ka naxdin badan those you have close links with.

as seeker said, it is wake up call, hebel baa dhintay hebel baa dhintay adigaa ku xigta.

inti dhimatay allaha unaxariisto, i just feel very very blessed to be next to my loved ones at the time of their passing. nothing hurts more being away and told by phone subxanallah.

war heedhaha waalidka ka duceysta oo ka warqaba