Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

LOZ, you always thought I worked for SOL, ruunta iska sheeg redface.gif:D lol

Ducaysane, why baad iis tiid harwosa yarrta? icon_razz.gif

LoL Ibti, to be honest I thought you worked at mental institution - no kidding, then i thought you worked at a dentist icon_razz.gif

Juxa, jaanis aa ku dhaafay.

at least everytime i see H&D it reminds me of you and Lily.

would like to see where it ends Ibti vs. Ducaysane :D

Juxa   

duceysane, she asked are you trying inaad i harowsatid?

hello shokolaato, how can a dheyman like you be depressed? the world is yours, kufalaaaaaaaaaaaaad waxad aragto, fasax baad tahay

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Morning my peepz. I feel a sense of doom today, like nothing I do matters aduunkan. Am I depressed?

Ma nin baa ku nacay :D just kidding

Juxa, thanks. gabdha maad afsoomaliga sida loo qoro bartid.

Ibtisam   

Juxa txt majiro, left my phone in someones car xalway habeenbadkii. E-mail ama PM, or my work mobile if you have it.

C&H *biiig hug* you are not depressed, just one of those when everything gets on top of you, you will recover slowly. Avoid bad news and the news in general. Watch a comedy show, force yourself to laugh and be cheerful (fake at first) but it will rub off on you and lift your sprit. The fake laugh and happiness increases your positive energy. smile.gif

LOZ mental institution :eek: :eek: :eek: Are you serious?

ducaysane: Laga barrey ba, lag baadi mey nooqotay aarinti?. I asked you maxad ii harowsaneysa?

Juxa   

ibti i wanted to know when we can open jeega oodkaca, i am tired of waiting and need few things quickly. i also just wasted long angry text message

tata folks

Am serious Ibti.

C&H - am sure those kids you teach should give you a bright smile or they may turn you into a serial killers

Bye Juxa

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Ducaysane, why baad iis tiid harwosa yarrta?
icon_razz.gif

Inaa lilaahi wa'inaa ileyhi raajicuun, saana mexey eheed Ibti? 2010 iyo saanaa wili? Naa ma qad baad cabtay? icon_razz.gif

Happy Wednesday all...Waxaan kuleel iyo airconditionkii oo jaban eheyn waan ka ceyntaa...

The world is yours ee ha iska waalin maad i leedahay? Thats a sound sisterly advice.

Yeah, Ibti I'm having exactly one of those days where there isnt a space in my head to think. Thanks Hun.

Ducaysane,

Nin la'aan ma depression bay keentaa? I think I'll be more depressed and upset over losing my car key than nin.

LZ,

I think they'll make me smile. Their test scores is coming out today. They better pass and bring me chocolate cakes or else :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ Over the car than him :D lool

Juxa, come over tomorrow. I will call you cawa when my phone arrives inshallah smile.gif

KK, maxad no maagi without even a hello. Af somaliga I tried, and tried but hadaa waban ka daley and I am not as excited about it as I was once.

LOZ: I don't know what to say, never worked there.

C&H

I am afraid, female falks will disagree with you on the importance of men. Isn't that right KOOL Kat? :D