Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

well let me know when you find out, i dont see the xaraam element here but as you said best to ask someone knowledgable

ibti either i went mad or dadkan baa walan, got exam at one just checked my email and it is moved to 3.30. i am off to complain now

Ibtisam   

Errr you are complaning because more time ba lagu siiye? what mad lady :eek:

Lily, I don't really have much choice about that in any case.

Ibtisam   

^^She always does, quran bey kuso akhirda, she is one of those who never studies, passes with flying colours and never looks stressed. Mashallah maskax iga dhe. redface.gif

Hello back to all the trollers who hello'ed me back on my preemptive hello of yesterday.

and this is today's hello!

Other than commission on dead people, what else is going on? I mean Juxa that discussion is bit on the creepy side!

:D

Cheers

Juxa   

^^ i am creepy person bal what do you expect?

ibti i got my original slot and it is done, i had oday jareynaya oo cumrigaas partnership kula jira his sister oo iimaanka la'a

and how can you say i am not stressed, sometimes magacayga baan ilaabaa ( i mean kan aan isku dhiibey)

it is done, alxamdulilah

ps: it is inhumane to keep me waiting baan kudhahay wah!

Ibtisam   

Juxa Well done!!! Baal eeg, you sound like you went for a little walk and lunch instead of an exam.

Loooll @ kan aan isku dhiibey

Juxa   

war no matter how well you prepare they always suprise you, it is done so no point banging my head

ps: the kaniisad and support service are both working tonight at midnight.

bal who is planning to jump london bridge, at worst harardheere baan dukaan ka furan hellooooooo

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool Why? what did you think I did marakii hoorey??

I am still a semi slave :( Trying to get out of this 7am-7pm life style, so ended up with 7am-12am one for a little while. redface.gif

I am Jane of all trades, master of none

Juxa lol waali.

Jane of all trades - okey dokey

did you figured how you got here yet?

Juxa,

I always remember the Haag and Das Ice cream. did you know it was my first time to have H&D. dhulkaad berrigaa igu jiiday.

Juxa   

you had easy ride indhoyar man,i always behave with lily around. you see lily waan ka cabsadaaa i never saqajaamid in her mowjad.

ibti check your text, what time do you get off today