Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

nuune   

Hello to Xaajiyo Juxa, ma faydaa

lool@tusbax buu dhabarka uga qaraacaa,

I don't believe in Tusbax, though sometimes waan xirtaa markaan arrin series ah u socdo

Ibtisam   

For ages "Ma Faydaa" I use to hear "miyad faadia" I use to think, daadkan why do they care if I am sitting down OR can't they see I am standing. Then I realised they were saying "ma faydaa" with an accent. Shid!

Juxa, lol okay, anything for you smile.gif lool @ ha ooyin. redface.gif

Juxa   

grrrrrrrrrrrrr qofka markuu ****** dhaafo sow axmakh lama dhihi jirin :mad:

some women should get their tubes tied, it is crime for them to reproduce

Ibtisam   

Juxa, breath, in and out. Maxaad araketey? Does she habe 9 and one more on the way with a chewing sleeping thing called kusband with no job in sight? :D

Juxa   

maya waxay rabtaa her own kid inlagu siiyo komiishin cause caasho oo gabar saaxiib yihiin taqaano got komiishin waxladho and now holiday bey cunugu ugu waday si uu u ilaabo dhibki gaaray

Ibtisam   

Komiishin as in lacag? I dont get what this has to do with your work place? Miyi dacdey miis weye jabatey, if neither get lost ku dhe, too nice adiga.

chubacka   

who is paying her commission to have chn?

I know a few somali women who could use a similar policy.

Ibtisam   

^^^Now they want Commission for their kids, subxanallah. :eek:

Juxa: If a patient calls to say they are very sick, but refuses to come in for treatment and then dies as result are we liable in any way. I feel sad, blood stubborn Arab! :mad: May allah have mercy on him. I need to report to the coroner' court.

nuune   

Ibti & Juxa got the hardest job of all, but don't let few individuals ruin your daily work,

Faheema.   

Here Ladies, have some Cake....relax, chill out and enjoy this georgous sunny day smile.gif

Afternoon all.

Juxa   

no she wants to get commission for getting her son represented. to make it worse midkale bey qadka soo galisay saying I pocket all the commissions myself. tan kale gave her numberkeyga and she wants £600 for it

i told her unless you registered with DCA, you should not be calling around asking money that is an offence, 2sano xabsi kugali ee mardanbe ha isoo wicin sheemayahay

waa siduu nuune sheegay islaamihi waxay noqdeen qalin shubato maafiya ah

Ibtisam   

Loooool @ wants £600 for giving her your number! Are these people serious?? :D loool HAHAHAH walahi this is so sad, commission for getting my son a lawyer! loool hahaha

Faheema.   

lol in that case can I get couple grand for my Future Sons & Daughters, and 10K for my niece and nephews :D