Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

nuune   

Cirkuba waa qarsoonyahay halkan aan joogo, bannaanka hadaad u baxdo oo indhaha faraha lagaa galiyo waxba arki meysid, roobkaa Africaa la qaatey ood intaad dabagaab xirato aad wadooyinka iska socon

Ibtisam   

^^Where are you now?

JB I am serious, I am not paying when they are richer than me with lots of caano, that is my annual holiday dhee

nuune   

Ibti, xeeb yaroo ku taalo badda Atlantic, oo geeskaas ka ah Ireland.

caano geel baa i hayya, indhaha waxey ila cuncunayaan waa caanaha geel oon cabbin waayahanba

Juxa   

ibti how is it xaaraam bal? no one is forcing the other and each have right to defend.

iska daa islaanta anigaa wacaya, considering her howl la'aan i bet she does not work, iyada iyo 40ka cunug ey dhasho habeen walba, if i did not work, Cameron maheyn lahey lacag uuku biilo :mad:

i wanted to become criminal solicitor but hooyo put her lug down and said NOOOOOOOOOO

to me it is a job, qalaaaaaaas and dont make me say things about your shaqo and how you help others enhance their bits, which is against siduu alle u uumay

nuune   

JB, koobkaas inuu kaa daato ayaan inshaarey, ama afar duqsi ay kaaga dhacaan, allow aqbal

Duqsiga inta la quusiyo uun baa laga tuuraa ka dibna waa la iska cabba ,,,,,,

hadii uu daatana ,,,, waa mid labaad uun soo qabto ,,,, waa balli balli baan ku idhi ,,, :D

Ibtisam   

:D @ Juxa,

One wrong does not make another wrong right. :D In any case anigu ciidna maa qaalo and I don't work in that department aa magatey. icon_razz.gif

In any case, I think most things wa xaran. I was telling yarta that working in the IT department at a bank is xaran; everyone wants to debate WHY something is not xaran. eesh haada?

All I said was gaalad we are not allowed to steal from them. These people wey xadaan in every way, then they get paid for falling over :eek: redface.gif *ducks* Is that not xaqdaro though? I am against it religiously, morally iyo all my other fibers in my body.

Call her asking, cirta ma qatat.

Salaamu claykum all.

Lost is over and the ending was a bit shite, it turns out all died.

Enjoy the sun while it lasts, is downhill from here

Talking of Xaraam, most of the activities/Work we undertake can be termed as xaram

But one thing is certain everything lawyers do is defnintly on the Xaram side

Ibtisam   

^^^Salafis Methab, will argue that since in Islam, right/wrong both morally and legally is determined by rule of Allah and sharia, the whole concept of what you can prove/ argue is the winner case is an injustice in itself. That is why salafi followers won’t sit on a jury for example. Sustaining an injustice built on man-made laws is a big haram they will tell you. icon_razz.gif

Juxa I'm pulling your leg, but seriously research baal iney xaran tahey. smile.gif

W/salam @ Resistance

Juxa   

ibti i wont research it at all. how is it haram to defend an accused?

anyways anigu waxan sameeyo waa civil, so big deal maba ahan.

ps: K was here, maxad ucabsiisay gabadha, she did great by the way

Ibtisam   

^^Loool @ research ma sameenyo!

I wanted ii cabsiito, your boss is an iron lady, no space for messing up. K is sitting outside your work place recovering from the ordeal! lool Haha

E-mail me what the old lady wants please and I will see what we can do with those promises made. Specially if she comes herself. Bisinka I feel nervous already if she sits in the audience!

Also hablihi models- ka aha ii eyed please

Don't even mention Salafis, kuwaaas drive me crazy.

But if we were to look everything black/white nearlly all jobs would be haram, from Cab driving to working for governments, so their argument simply does not cut the mustard with me.

Ibtisam   

Do they drive you crazy because it is harder to live up to all those rules?

If I could I would be a salafis, but xaranteyda aya iska baadan. redface.gif