Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Cara.   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Actually Lily, I did have an idea of the life story of someone who was born in 1977 (as his father fought in the Somali/Ethio war), who was a teenager in 1988 when his soldier father was based in SL, who then fled to the capital and caught up in the 91 civil war and accidently set up (and invented) the thing now known as an asbaaro. who casually fired an rpg that brought down a black hawk. who due to his ruffian habits prevented his family from leaving the capital to relocate to baydhaba and, as a result, avoided the famine there. who became in mp in AY's parliment and then defected to Al Shabab.....but then I realised that I'm more or less telling the story of Faarax Gump.
:D

:D Run Faarax Run! Will he make his millions by piracy?

Khayr   

Bored at work.....its a grave yard out here....

I just learnt that garlic sauce dramatically enhances the burger eating exprience, tres bon as my french speaking friends would say.

Juxa   

eeh troll section is close on saturday and sunday, you do realise this is the xamalato village dont you?

morning all what a beautiful day

and i thought today is the day when all suffer from the Monday blues ............

Morning ................

Malika   

Sabax kheyr trollers!

It's been glorious couple of days for the sun worshippers..Lol

Ibtisam   

Sabax nuur Malika.

I am loving this weather! In fact been wearing dirac for the last three days. Even wore it to work today. My gay worker asked where he can get one from :rolleyes:

Juxa   

morning malika, jb and ibti

it is beautiful but not if you suffer from hay fever summerka dhan baan necbahay

It rained yesterday here and last night too .... heavy rains with strong wind i thought the little hargeisa has been swept away walee .....

and again today ........... it is almost raining ...

Juxa   

a lady left me message trying to salvage my soul, she said waxad qabato waa xaaraam qadcan ah, qabrigi baa ku sugaya ee alle ka bakh oo kabax waxa aad ku jirtid

got her number, ibti will call her

nuune   

^ JB How almost, miyaad u jeedaa, mise dhibicdii baa kugu soo tifqeyso

Ibtisam   

Loooool @ Juxa,

Wait, a lady randomly called and said that?? Without other reason. Wey ficiantey, although shaaqo laan ah heesa.

Lol I sort of agree with her, dont get me to call her, yaan kugu so jeesananin. You know I think wa kaalo daac all this people ciida qaata aad uu shaqaso with their lacagtey ii keen attitude. anigu penny ma siyin, I'd make them work. Wax yar ba deserve garaye.

JB, did it rain in my tuulo too? (You have to tell me these things so I know when to stop the dollar and they live on their geel/aadi. :D

looooooooooooooooooooool@Ibti ... No ,, let the dollar flow inaadeer ,,,, so that they can qayil under the green trees :D