Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

STOIC   

Legend, yeah he is a Somali brother who is an Imam in Chicago area mosque....God blessed him with a Voice!

-Lily-   

Enjoying Pavarotti , eating amazingly delicious chocolate cookies whose calaories I will not bother looking at because they are highlighted in red (using the trafic light system, red=danger or no no no).

Ngonge, why dont you write something?

EDIT: hi LOZ smile.gif

Faheema.   

^He's too bored to write anything amusing, he would rather watch me stare at the oven.

Hello Zu

Hi deleted

Lily and Classical Music!

Food channel has become my #1 Channel. and Apple Crumble with creamy Vannila Ice cream has been my addiction of late!

-Lily-   

^^LOZ, at least your learning. I prefer books, I can never keep up with TV.

Hey this wadad said you can pray isha as soon as it gets dark, usually less than an hour after maghrib. He said to ignore summer hours, waiting till 11pm. Does anyone know if this is true? Another said pray maghrib and isha together, sounds lazy to me.

Ibtisam   

Lily I don't think that is possible. I wish it were, last night I was so tired I decided to use the computer while waiting for Isha, I fell asleep, lights on, computer on my lap. :( next thing, I woke up at 3am with a sore back and neck, computer still on my lap and forget Isha, fajar was nearly going :eek: I cant take these hours.

NGONGE   

Actually Lily, I did have an idea of the life story of someone who was born in 1977 (as his father fought in the Somali/Ethio war), who was a teenager in 1988 when his soldier father was based in SL, who then fled to the capital and caught up in the 91 civil war and accidently set up (and invented) the thing now known as an asbaaro. who casually fired an rpg that brought down a black hawk. who due to his ruffian habits prevented his family from leaving the capital to relocate to baydhaba and, as a result, avoided the famine there. who became in mp in AY's parliment and then defected to Al Shabab.....but then I realised that I'm more or less telling the story of Faarax Gump. :D

-Lily-   

LOL@Ngonge, that will take some following, you dont want people to think too hard.

Ibti, but I dont understand when it's pitch black to wait for an hour or something? Oh well.

subax wamaagsam dhamaan.

I'm finally back home, ive spent the better part of the last 2 months in hotels .. badar somali sidaan ugu xiiso qaba hadaad ogtihiin .. bring on the indho-badan

NGONGE   

^^ Galab wanaagsan, GJ.

Lily, I know. That's why I didn't bother. :D

P.S.

GJ, that 'missed call' story from the other day had nothing to do with you, saaxib. I was trying to squeeze it in somewhere, that's all.

Chimera   

What's with the older generation of men and Michael Jackson style pants where you can see their socks?

michael-jackson-365b062609.jpg

Enjoying Pavarotti , eating amazingly delicious chocolate cookies whose calaories I will not bother looking at because they are highlighted in red (using the trafic light system, red=danger or no no no).

:D:D Do you do that too? I play that game with myself whenever I want to a high-calorie treat. And then it shows up on my thigs :(