Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

deleted i am so tempted to go leicester square for special chocolate, fruit feast.

haye i am available from 7 i need qof isoo doono isoo siiyo jalaato then take me back to my house

ladies, make your bidding

Ibtisam   

I said sorry, aniga beenta ii sheeko to cover it well, otherwise I will let the cat out the bag! redface.gif

Juxa Faheema is meeting her ciilin of kusband for cake. so that just leave me and Lily, and we can bid together. Laakin first what is Jalaato in Burco.

EDIT: I remember wa ice cream.

Aaliyyah   

^^lol they actually say ice crêam back home instead of jalaato? bt then again jalaato itself is a foreing italian word.

I would at least expect somalis to say "ice kreen"instead of icecream. since they have the habit of always placing "n" wherever theres m..sort of like qalin..instead of qalam.

anyhoow speakin abt ice cream im craving for some right noww...inshallah I'll add it to my grocery shopping later :D

Cara.   

C&H if you ain't sore you ain't doing it right!

Hello trollerinas! Have the men been rounded up and put back in the asylum?

Ibtisam   

Heeeeeeeeeeey Cara, I was thinking about you last night, I was thinking not much of troll these days that Cara. smile.gif hope u are well.

Lily that is like asking for impossible. :D

Juxa   

i am special meeqa marbaan kuusheegay

actually the whole day was wasted on meetings grrrrrrrrrrrr there is only so much nodding one can do no?

ibti why call her kasband cilin bal? the only cilin is ngonge sow iskuma raacin?

Oz   

KK am coming to your town, my grandpa lives their.