Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Tuujiye   

^^^ wiji baako, ileen aqbaarteeda dhan aa la socotay yaah! wiido intee ku dhamaatay..waraa weershayahoo iga wareegso ee bax habraha aad shukaansani jirtay kulaabo...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibtisam   

^^Adigu when do you work? All the time holiday iyo day off iyo weekend iyo celebration baad ku jirta!

Resis: I know, but too much written Somali requires a lot of work from me, then it is not trolling, it is hard work icon_razz.gif

I work all the time except the few times i'm on holiday or weekend ..... which is another work for me anyway coz i never get out of this place.

Ibtisam   

Jb yeah yeah.

Resistance I already have a hard and demanding job, I came here to breath not tax my mind. I noticed and ignored the underhanded dig.

How does it feel like to have semi-headache

Juxa is good omen, if the results are bad blame on the comoputer jinx and asked for re-assesment ( am not saying u will flop )

Morning juxa & deleted ........

People are in a queue today getting their new voter cards .... I should be getting mine this afternoon or tomorrow ....

NGONGE   

Do you still have your old one, Jb? Do you have to pay a fee to get the card or is it free?

Juxa, whatever it is you deleted must have been no good. Think before you post next time. icon_razz.gif (morning).