Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

A strange and a waste of a thought came to my mind,as a Beyonce song came on radio this morning..

"I wonder when will she have a baby"..Maxaa iga gale if she or she doesnt have a baby..I scolded my mind for being so simple..Loool :D Aniga isla yabe for all the things that could have come into my mind, Beyonce's baa iga soo dhex baxdee. :D

-Lily-   

Malika, you’re a lucky girl. I don’t know if I can do both countries justice in the short time I will have.

Ngonge, no, I am as regular a Somali as they come, not that there is anything wrong with being Sujuui (there should be another word).

If I can’t go to Somalia, the closet place to it is Kenya, and other parts of East Africa.

Hello Juxa & Zu

Care to elaborate on the pig blood Zu? I am trying to convince someone to give up.

Hi Lily,

Apparently a research was conducted and found the pig blood is used to improve the effectiveness of the cigarette filters. The manufacturers do not share this info with the public under "the secrets of the trade" clause.

Here is the link

Cheers

Juxa   

hi zu yaa yiri doofaar baa kujira ?

hello ngonge why the subdued mood

aniga i am happy today, shalay was not good day, dagaal baan kujirey iyo xarbi mu'minin, but alxamdulilah it paid off.

LoL NG, it is not April fool's day. this is done by a leading Prof Simon Champan. he is a very well known sociologist and did alot of research on cigarette & smoking.

Hi Juxa

^^^ deny deny deny (and may be just may be it will become untrue) :D

Anyways... I'll say have a good day/night folks. am off

Cheers

Mustaqiimnimaa loo hadlaa - muranku waa ceebe

Nin waliba maroor iyo qasiyo - muran haduu keeno

Goortii markhaatigu dhacaa - mowdku ka adeegi

Salaam mid iyo kuli! - seelayahay - iska warama?

NGONGE   

^^ I was watching the salaamaha program on Universal the other day. People phoned them from all over Europe and the UK. But then, this guy with a squeaky voice and very bad connection phoned to say hello to his friends and cousins (as usual) and said that he is phoning from "Gobol mamoleedka PL, MAGAALADA Qardho". :D

Juxa   

Ngonge shalay qir bey iga gaartay:)

hello sayid, any new somali/land events coming up waayahan?

let me know

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I was watching the salaamaha program on Universal the other day. People phoned them from all over Europe and the UK. But then, this guy with a squeaky voice and very bad connection phoned to say hello to his friends and cousins (as usual) and said that he is phoning from "Gobol mamoleedka PL,
MAGAALADA
Qardho".
:D

:D:D

yeah that proves Qardho is in league with developed countries - we have phone icon_razz.gif

how have you being saxiib - how many times was qardho mentioned whislt i was away? :D

Hello Juxa iska waran?

i know about somali events - i am not sure what 'land' events are?

Juxa   

sayid i dont care, even qardho events will do:)

ngonge how about one night guest-presenting the programme. it can be all arranged.

NGONGE   

^^ Juxa don't be a hater dee. I know if I got on that show I'll get double the calls. But most will be insults. :D

I also know that A&T does not miss a single night. I was actually tempted to phone and say hello to him. I might do it one of those days.