Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Hi Lily, yes please forward it to me (although the language is killing any interests I develop).

Juxa, I only wish it will be hot, I'A. Don't care how hot. I literally want to BAKE this summer.

LoL @ unknown season. All four seasons daily, I guess.

Juxa   

sick and tired of every qashin claiming to be somali. cant understand somali or english and adamant somali waaye

Lol Lily, I have never seen Melbourne like this before but overall am happy with the sun we get.

Lol Norf, Multi - Shade.

There is this thought in my head. It is not leaving me and It seems I can't shake it off. it is bizarre. I need to get rid of it - what should I do.

Cheers

Juxa   

is it little voice telling you badweynta isku tuur? or kabood bridgeka?

you gotta tell us before we give our kumi and taano

ps: deal with it head-on whatever it is

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Juxa:

sick and tired of every qashin claiming to be somali. cant understand somali or english and adamant somali waaye

wa markeedii :D

Juxa   

zu, it is funny alot of time is wasted on worrying or sorting other people's problems

be shamelessly selfish

Sophist   

Bed ridden as a result of food poisoning and expected to give a lecture on Public law at the local University. Oh well, come what may.

PS: JB, I am on my way next week insha Allah. This time the Martisoor has be to lavish!

S

Ibtisam   

Salam All.

Don't feel too good and getting a flu, but temp is boiling 45+, fan only in room. Never been to a place with such open hearted towards Muslims, they won't serve me in shops, even the beggers don't ask me for money. Walahi I aint even joking!!! No pones here and internet is from the dark ages. Got to go, Salam to all and hope everyone is well and all.

Bye,

Juxa   

Hi, ibti, glad to see you surviving what you mean they wont serve you in shops? be safe

morning all

Salaams all ................

Abu, next week will be better i guess.

I wouldn't mind getting a proper massage today ,,

Juxa   

is there massage parlour in hargeysa?

JB hargeysa town has great prospects, i am disappointed you are yet to come up with great project.

cumrigaada jamacad iyo buug baad kudhamaysatay