Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ It comes care of Universal TV. I've been paying close attention to a person by the name of Cag madhiga. :D

Haneefah   

^Let's hope you don't adopt the annoying tonal style of speech most Somali TV hosts and news anchors have -- sort of like the Cowke style :D

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ It comes care of Universal TV. I've been paying close attention to a person by the name of Cag madhiga.
:D

Ngonge, sxb adiga & Islaanta yuusan isku kiin dirin!, intuu leeyahay (talking to the wife): 'INDHAHAAGA ILMO MA KU SOO ISTAAGEEN?' 'NINKU CARUURTA MA KULA QAADAA?' 'shopping-ka ma kuu sameeyaa?' etc

Juxa   

it is cag-madhige, and he is national treasure, of course i never watched him or his programmes

morning folks, bal warama? the shiny face of sheekh shariif is sorted.

in case you are wondering halkaa baan ku maqnaa

Juxa   

Resistance, you called when? i am afraid of answering unknown calls:)

Juxa   

i dont like those events, instead of plain sacbo-tumid, he should be grilled, questioned and asked what he is doing to end the violence in somalia. is he willing to compromise, to share power or just to go around screaming al-shabab.

the needs of the people before si-lly vanity, peace must be negotiated at all cost.

our so called dowlad must be made accountable, no point spending time dawarsi and other useless quraafaad