Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

i have being to number ten too - nobody noticed i was even there - brown refused to shake my hand.

Ibti ask him - why doesn't he wear a tie? - then offer to teach him how to wear one. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Ciyaal fooqol ciyaal.

Scarface, even I went to Number 10, met the Blair’s and I met the Queen too. so what? :confused:

Malika, I am going to ask him a few things; along the lines of holding aid hostage, lack of planning, suffering of mainly women and children, should he throw the towel in since he is not improving the situation in the interest of the suffering, rather than his own interest of power, foreign intervention and actions of foreign troops he brought to the country etc. My key concern is the suffering of the civilians trapped between them and his lack of opinion and action in anything.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I said something starting with
'GU'

Are you guys thinking what i'm thinking ??? ,,, :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Malika, I am going to ask him a few things; along the lines of holding aid hostage, lack of planning, suffering of mainly women and children, should he throw the towel in since he is not improving the situation in the interest of the suffering, rather than his interest of power, foreign intervention and actions of foreign troops he brought to the country etc.

those are seriouise and boring questions - also asking them tantamount to being a Mucaarad – a dangerous thing to be in Somali politics. :D

ScarFace   

^^^O.K ibti but stop being so negative the guy just started his job... :D

You can ask him which quick route did he take to get to number 10, did he jump on a bus/train/taxi/bicycle... :eek:

NGONGE   

In what capacity is Ibti asking these questions and why is an SL citizen allowed an audience with the Somali president?

p.s.

Sayid, the animal I was looking for was an ostrich. Ignore the 'gu' mistake. :D

ScarFace   

^^^I would like to think every SL citizen has the right to ask questions dee....they need to get the answers they been chasing for the last 20 odd years icon_razz.gif

How did you get their before us, we been chasing this damn handshake for oh so long... redface.gif:D:D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

In what capacity is Ibti asking these questions and why is an SL citizen allowed an audience with the Somali president?

p.s.

Sayid, the animal I was looking for was an ostrich. Ignore the 'gu' mistake.
:D

Now u can add an "S" to that "GU" and tell me what it is ,,,, :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

p.s.

Sayid, the animal I was looking for was an ostrich. Ignore the 'gu' mistake.

Now u can add an "S" to that "GU" and tell me what it is ,,,,
Waskh bad tahay. Why in the world would I ask Sayid to help me with that? :D

Sayid, dee you confused me with that long list. But I woke up this morning and the first thing that came to my mind was that word.