Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Finaly... I was about to starting talking my shadow....pheew

Am good Lily, your self? has Friday been good to you? Lunch was ok?

-Lily-   

SS, nabad smile.gif

Legend, havent had lunch yet, it's a gorgeous sunny day out...might go for a walk along the river. How's your eve?

Sayid, Annoying little brick!

My eve was ok, when I got back from work, couldn't keep my eyes open and now can't sleep, bal wax dheh.

Saw the bacon comment icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

LooL, it was horrifying, had to wash my mouth for like 10 mins. I think it's the first time in my life I bit into anything with bacon, it was cheewy and salty, yuck!

orod seexo dhagaxyahow kaahir ka ah. icon_razz.gif

stay away from bacons - remour has it - it turns somalis into atheists (once they taste it) :D

Buuxo   

Hi kuligiin,

maxaa cusub.

Lily poor you ,did it taste like chicken?

Anyone know what Beef bacon is ?

I once went to this chinese restaurant near the uni i used to attend. It was a cheap joint I ask for vegeterian dumplings...

couldn't help but ask the waitress what was in one of the sea food dumplings, guess what she said? she said "Meat", didn't believe what I thought i heard, so I asked again and she repplied "Meat" eventually a chinese friend of mine asked her in chinese and she replied " Prawns and Pork"

That was the last time I ever went to those lil china restaurants. after two weeks the joint was in the news - it was closed by the health authorities after a cockroach was discovered in one of their dumplings!

sometimes I just don't trust small restaurants or fish and chips joints

Cheers

Buuxo,

I have seen it in Malaysia - Beef Bacon. I suspect they are smoked and prepared like bacon.

Sayid. looool dhagaxyahow kaahir ah.

Buuxo   

the chinese are the worst.Even if you ask for Vegetarian anything ,they'll add Pork or it's Maraq ,they love their Hog.Ewww

-Lily-   

Hi Buuxo,

It was from Pret, I asked for cheese and tomato mozorella crossant. I saw it as soon as I bit into it.

LOZ, that's horrible. It's like this so called Halal chineese restaurant that serves buffets, and there is pork next to the halal meat tray, something is fishy there...

Some ppl think eating sea food is vegitarian.