Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Wigad   

^^^ 13 class :eek: holy crap war maba noolid eh what on gods earth is making you take thirteen university classes i didn't take that many classes even in high school.

Duqa tell me your secret how the hell do you cope with all the stress of exams of thirteen classes, is it the wifey :D ... man i should think about getting married.

my break doesn't start till the middle of this month, which makes it all the better because by then it will be nice and hot inshallah.

STOIC   

^^^I recalculated my classes just to see if I have inflated the numbers, but Yea it is is thirteen classes (of which five of those are separate lab classes)...I think the wifey does the moral support, but she will always watch her tv shows while you burst your asss in the next room....you just get used to it..I think they squeezed all the classes for us this semster because we are finishing majority of the book work before we officially start our clinics this May!

Enjoy your break and work hard dude..there are far too many ambitious people in this world we all have to compete with...

Johnny B   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Breathing fresh air today after a month of Exams and Practicals.Alhamdulilah they all went well.February of 2010 was a month I will NEEVER forget in my academic life.I haven't stepped out of my apartment for four consecutive weekends, but this weekend its time to take the wifey out and enjoy some FAMILY time...Time to catch some movies and relax and catch up with the world...
:D

STOIC,

Admit it man, after 4 weeks of indoors you want to take certain woman in and NOT out , lest you were expelled to the couch 4 weeks ago. icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

^Considering he probably didn't shower in that time, do you doubt that's exactly what happened? :D

Khayr   

It is quiet in here today. Is it an actual WORK DAY for the UK folks? icon_razz.gif

I'm raiding a burger joint today. Can't wait, excited, feeling like homer.

Ibtisam   

You can never know people well enough, at the end of the day we are all strangers walking along the same path, some times we step on others shoes and they look up.