Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

there is another yemenian hairdresser in seven sisters road, stricly for the sisters but very pricey.

does anyone known cilaan saarto who does home visits?

Ibtisam   

Juxa I know a Cilaan Saarto who does home visits for four people at least. Do you have four people :D

Sheh lol lol, I know an Arab lady in Sherperad Bush area, very nice private area for Muslims.

You cannot get out of phone contract, give it to family/friend to pay till the end of ur contract.

Juxa   

i know they chase you even after death. went thro it and refused to pay even if i had to take grant of probate heerkaas baan isla gaarnay.

you see wadankan, debts lama kala dhaxli karo, altho islamicly qofka dhibta wont rest till his debts are paid

ibti i dont have 4 people unless you want to volunteer. i need a tattoo done.

ps: islaan 60jir ah i agfadhida, she trained as anastethician (sP?) but now pursuing her dream.

allow yaa garaaca

^LoooL. Why garaac her?

I have a whole 18 months left on an expensive contract. I'm not pssing my number to a family member. All my sir will be..oh, the thought. LoL.

Sheh - reduce the tarif your on to the lowest one possible and pay the minimum per month for the reminder of the contract.

Ibtisam   

She is a qualified Anesthetist and now going on ciida, that why loo garaacya.

Juxa I don't like ciilan, too inpatient to sit there fore a few hrs and I'm too dark, it never shows anyway :D

Sheh Loool, okay give it to a friend or get your number changed (say you are being threaten and stalked, then give your new number to family. :D

Juxa   

i once went without a phone for 6 months, very peaceful. i am thinking of doing same again for my own sanity.

sheh reduce your traffic or charge the number and transfer to someone else, it is possible you know.

ibti takes too long, but need to find midsaarta.

ps: what stuff do they add to it anyway, it burns

Ibtisam   

^^Petrol and hair die, it gives you skin cancer and various other skin disease, including permanent scars.

Haneefah   

Subhanallah, some people can be so exuberantly lovable -- you just want to give them a big warm hug. If only it were xalaal...

STOIC   

Breathing fresh air today after a month of Exams and Practicals.Alhamdulilah they all went well.February of 2010 was a month I will NEEVER forget in my academic life.I haven't stepped out of my apartment for four consecutive weekends, but this weekend its time to take the wifey out and enjoy some FAMILY time...Time to catch some movies and relax and catch up with the world... :D

Wigad   

^^^ waraa duqa execuse ka naga daa exam daraadiis maadan guriga 4 week ooga bixin eh :D .. but seriously i cant wait for spring break i am freaking tired of this never ending school.

STOIC   

^^^Warya...lol...Yes all I did was EAT.READ.SLEEP..READ..EAT..SLEEP..for a month...My spring break starts next week, but I have officially started my today after I took exams back to back today...When you are taking thirteen classes you have no life when midterms and Finals arrive.....Life sucks, but you have to suck it up!