Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

i am the least of your worries. dadwaalan iyo kuwa Ilaah la' iyo afar jeebles are wondering where you work and what time you skipp. icon_razz.gif:D

Wigad   

Hello Nomads, hope all is well. did any one notice that 2010 started with a bang it's only February and there are already two natural disasters.

Khayr   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Hey Ibts, I have a lot of errands to run unfortunately. I'm sitting here in paralysis lol.

I'm good, S, et tu?

While you are in paralysis, can you clear your inbox? You are in high demand! smile.gif

Malika   

Sheh,been anticipating your response to the above post all day,waan daalee hedhee..lol

Oh..feel like dancing tonight.

Haneefah   

^Salaam, dear! What kind of dance do you fancy?

Sorry to share this, but I feel like vomiting. Everything, including dadka, ayaa ii uraya today.

Malika   

^Oh,that stretch!..poor woman..Hello Mpenzi,za kupotea? Yummy chapati na mchicha huh,mbona hamna nyama..heh

W/Salaam my dear sister @Haneefa!..I felt like free dancing,just to loosen up..Lol

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

Hey Ibts, I have a lot of errands to run unfortunately. I'm sitting here in paralysis lol.

I'm good, S, et tu?

While you are in paralysis, can you clear your inbox? You are in high demand!
smile.gif
don't have the time or patience to clear out old messages. Maxaad rabta? No whinging, please. :(

Malika   

^Had a long day at A&E with my daughter,injured her already injured knee..just winding down...Must go to sleep. smile.gif

miskina @ her and you. Hope she gets better. Just spit at her knee and she'll be ick-ed enough to get well soon. Used to work on me. smile.gif Night. I'm off too before I start writing lullabies.

STOIC   

"No one looks perfect -- we have to find peace with the way we look and get on with life." This is from one of the best movie critic, Ebert.Read the inspiring story here