Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Not true, Juxa. My mother thought I was a miracle even when I was a troublesome teenager. She told me so at the time.

Cara,

As long as it's not the same hairstyle you have in your avater. icon_razz.gif

As for Naden....... :D (actually I better not).

LoooooooL@Bad maax...I was wondering what would you actually write on your passport or registration for candidacy if you are running for office.

Cara.   

Che, Seat 4A?

Oh god oh god @ Naden. I was just gulping some java when I read that :mad: I don't like you very much right now, but I'm glad you are feeling better.

Howdy Juxa!

Juxa   

howdy lady cara.

che, whatever put that idea in your head, born in bedweynta.

ngonge you and i both very well, not much is expected from wiilasheena, adiguna miracle baad kahadli

oh well, where is ibti, if i dont see her for a month she resorts back to her burcawi accent, hard to understand her messages runtii

lool@4A

Juxa....weird things always come to my mind. Do you know there SOL section Dood Wadaag. I was hoping to see NGONGE since his Somali has improved the years. Meesha Paragon iyo Buuxo xaraan ku heysta.

NGONGE   

^^ Have faith in the boys, Juxa. Being negative about them (despite all the evidence on your side) does not help. Praise is the way forward. Say it with me now: our boys are as good as our girls.

Juxa   

meel uu paragon kujiro ngonge magali karo. funnily ngonge actually speaks very good somali

malaha wuu isyeelyeelaa

NGONGE   

I have a problem. Words paint moving pictures for me and when I hear the word 'isyeelyeel', I really don't like the picture I get. I DON'T.

(That's what I got when I read Naden's words earlier. I pictured someone with a really bad cough, a dirty cup with things moving inside it and an irate client shouting at her. I even imagined what she was wearing and the place - Victorian street and Victorian clothes).

Juxa   

hahahah you do have your imaginative craziness ninyow

naden wants to dress nicely, no wonder she keeps catching whatever is going around town.

xarago xanuun maleh

Naden   

Ngonge, Victorian? :eek: More like Inuit this time of year.

Juxa, I'm suspecting a little troll of an Asian man who sneezed with his mouth open in the elevator :mad:

Wigad   

any how how are all my somali brodas and sistas. this world must be nearing the end the crazy stuff i keep reading that are actually true reasures it. salaada hala badiyo dadow.