Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

studying?

today nothing it is revision week and instead of going to the library i am watching house re-runs and cooking.

you up very early

Juxa   

to be truthful it was ally mcbeal, loved that show. she was wacky.

in reality the long hours in the office, endless deadlines and last minute disasters i wish i went in other fields.

but some days i do actually enjoy the work, waa very addictive and i like money so quite alot of it exchanges in my field so it is fun.

Haneefah   

"You are someone's miracle. So many people are praying for miracles, we have to realize we can become their miracle." -Anonymous

I read this quote when I got in to the office this morning, and I thought I'd share. You guys ever thougt of being someone's "miracle", or the fact that you already are but you just don't know?

Haneefah   

Doubtful that you are, or that you may one day be?

I think it's a possibility. A highly likely one, much more than we realize. But it will require a bit reorientation of the niyya.

NGONGE   

^^ I am many people's miracle. Some wonder how I managed to walk straight all these years. Some question my ability to keep a job. Three little people think I can move the world. But most of all, my darling mother thinks the sun shines from the gap in my front teeth.

Cara.   

The only way I'm someone's miracle is if they decide not to get an unflattering hairstyle after seeing it on me :(

Morning trollers. How's everyone doing on this fine hump day?

Juxa   

how do i put this delicately without shattering ngonge's sheeko-baraleey

you are miracle to your mom cause you dont sign and able to feed your kids.

and your kids will out grow their misplaced adoration as soon as they hit 10, you will change from miracalous to odaygi oolyada iyo fariinka isku dharay.

haneefah is sweet, i can imagine her being miracalous.

hello cara

Naden   

^ Getting over bronchitis that nearly touched on pneumonia. Have a crazed client sending me threatening e-mails, and my cup of coffee has something moving at the bottom. I just noticed after drinking half of it.

Other than that, just peachy :D