Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

sheh, yep still working long hours till i have enough to disappear ( i kid you not). work is my salvation gabareey, when you coming back.

hello shiino, koolkat, ngonge, curly and dej.

big hug@CL. no one is taking me anywhere, i am taking myself, accompanied with shiny credit card. life is a bliss

sayid, congrats, 10 whole years, you not dead yet, the lady is doing great job. i can send flowers courtesy of work

Juxa   

sheh, i know places discovered during my rebel years. i can just go whoooooooooooooosh.

N.O.R.F   

^shes having us all on. Shes hiding somewhere in England.

What is 'quality of life'?

Afternoon all. Played footy and pulled a hamstring. Is my body telling me something? redface.gif

Slept 10 hours without interruption ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, had a fish, chips & rice for lunch. Now sitting here and sipping my fav cuppa tea

^^^^ It is telling you Do not skip training Seriously, i know that the less I train the more injury i get - unless you play for Arsenal then you will get injured regardless even if you drinking coffee!

Quality of Life? isn't that the mother of all questions, assuming the father is "what is the Purpose of Life" :D

Cheers

LoL LOZ, let me look for the equator and see what side of it I am on. What happened to your moderator status?

Oh, Norf, when did you become a cynic? Your body is telling you to be less cynical.

LoL Sheh, one day I woke up and I didn't see the Mod sticker on my forehead! I blamed the Chinese Brew some others my lack of driving skills! :D

Cheers

well, I was on the road and checking my emails now and then and saw all these moderator alerts from General and when I checked I was the only mod on Women and General. I'm too busy getting a tan and a couple of tropical conditions. What gives.

N.O.R.F   

Sheh, I've known Ngonge for too long.

Zu, true about the injuries but who can train 2/3 times a week?

Ngonge is not cynical; he is neutral. It's a far more difficult stance to adopt. He's stepping away from it slightly on the prostitute thread though.