Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Faheema.   

LoL@dadka yara dhiman. Every now and then we need a dose of them :D

Knee is getting better alhamdulilah, but it's like Sheh said, it will take a while to completely heal.

loooooooooool@ now i think of it, maybe similar thing would be beneficial to our own social awkward kids or adults who dont seem to ever grow.

Juxa- are they going to sing woow woow + the 1,2 somali steps. I most certainly tune in for that.

Hello Faheema Lemon cake, woman your value in the matrimonial section is skyrocketing. P.s get well soon…elevation elevation, and yes more elevation….thats what I was informed by a doct once

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

This is for eedo Juxa. I hope you enjoy it. I actually sing, not professionally but i am sure I would make it through the first rounds of X-Factor.

X-Factor waa la'ii dhaamaayee, the headboard of your bed is red? Inaalilaahi!!!!!!! War iga leexo...

iyada: you are Somalian right?

aniga: wrong!

Right Sayid! You are Somalian, just like Buluug is a Canadian... icon_razz.gif

Good day all...

Ps, what's with Faheema iyo cake-ga markasto laga daba wado? I now envision her as being the lady in the office who comes in with baked goods almost every other day...I can just see all the old white ladies lining-up at her desk asking for the recipes... :D Nagadaaya yaaqoo hadaan soo kacnee... :mad:

Morning Folks. Stop talking about cakes people I'm cutting sugar and I'm seeing double of everything!

Zayid,

Good for you. I hate it when someone says Somalian? Then Somaliland?WTF? Even if Somaliland was a soveriegn goverment, who the F would say I'm Somaliland?

Kool_Kat   

Babies are doing well, alxamdulilaah...Thnx for asking...Hope all is well with you insha'allah...The trollin' thread is the only light-hearted thread on sol nowadays...

i am neither some alien nor type of 4X4 car that cruises on ther savana terrain.

As for the Baluug being Canadian is because his country was not named after him - nor his identity or that of his language is relative to his country like mine is to me.

i once chaired a meeting of somalis running supplementary schools - apart from me all them were from 2 somali clans - as they did not know each other - during the introductions - one of them asked in "reer magalnimo" way - what clan another guy was? ask an ice breaker - i decided to make introductory joke - which back fired:

pointing to three of the guys - i said:

kuwaani waa 'dhulkii Soomaaliyeed'

pointing to the rest - said:

kuwaana waa kuwii soomaaliya 'haawiyey'.

Juxa   

seriously i am worried, ma heesbaa kujira meesha for real? and red headboard :eek:

hello KK bal ii waran? how is koronto?

Juxa   

oh puhleaze, spare me

hello CH, yaryarkan indhaha iga qabtay did not realise you are awake now. the whole cake thing waa for show only dadka qaarkii waa anaroxics.

kk, certain people ku abtirsada goboladooda, if you saw them you would doubt iney somali dhiigeed kuma jirto.

wax uunbaa meesha soo cakiran, oo qaab daran

Hello Juxa. Yarkan wuu ku daayay ee faraha ha laga qaado nooh. Anaroxics gathering around a cake? Lama maqal. The sight of such thing will make them fat! LOL. When are you joining us freaks by the way?

kk, certain people ku abtirsada goboladooda, if you saw them you would doubt iney somali dhiigeed kuma jirto.

wax uunbaa meesha soo cakiran, oo qaab daran

is that dig at me Juxa?

i'll have you know - i am from Qardho and currently the Sayidka Soomaalida oo dhan icon_razz.gif

and your signature does not apply to me - it does to maximus powers though :D

Now here is a slice of cake apple-blackberry-cake-slice.jpg

Juxa   

sayid, you actually one of my fav people, apart from your little obsession, i consider you sane.

my dig, if any is aimed at other people, now buufiska iska daa, you family look very somali, so by default adiguna soomali baad tahay.

is that an acceptance or what :D

CH, i need to stop thinking of cakes. the fitness thing is everywhere, i mean we have little groups joining gym, swimming, archery etc at work

maxa walay dumarka, love your fat rolls

Curly   

I'm starting to believe all that stuff about being able to project images into other people's heads...

I was on the phone aimlessly staring at my little souvenir butterfly on my desk when I asked the person on the other end of the phone to pick a password they would like and you can guess what they said... That was eerie!