Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Faheema.   

^ :D I'll let you know when I do.

Hey Malika, it was ok until I noticed xalay the whole leg baa yara barartay, I think it was those heels I wore for 2 days in a row :(

Malika   

Faheema,

Dont do that,its too soon to wear heels..waxaad gashataa a knee support thingy[cant remember the name]..for a while until the knee heels properly.

You have been to the doctors right? had a scan/xray?..

N.O.R.F   

LOZ, although a very nice place I don't think I can bring myself to live there. It's just too far away from everywhere else (Middle East/Africa/Europe). Besides, when I was there, the Prem was on at like 2am! Can't do that :D

Adigu, leave the land of convicts icon_razz.gif

Faheema.   

Yeah it was too risky, but couldn't wear a dirac with dacas :D . They have done an xray and said it's fine, but if there's no change, I am gonna get it re-examined thursday Insha Allah.

Juxa   

legend, i saw a programme about dhulkiina how folks go walks in the beach before work and unwind swimming after 6pm.

i kept thinking legend meeshas majoogaa mise? i mean maxa kugu qadiyay nimcadaas

Malika   

^An MRI scan,will perhaps give better view of the knee injury..mean while,use a cold pack to reduce the swelling,and if you go to any sports shop,you can buy an knee support 'thingy'..lol

says Doc Malika..hehe

LoL Juxa, Since am a Farax and dem faraxs mostly do not go well with the water, I stay away from these liquid elements, but lately i have been slowly lurred by treasures that the sea promises I mean isn't the word Somali and Pirate synonymous. I mean it shows a farax can achieve whatever he wants once he notices the bucks.

JB, it is absurd, init?

:D

Cheers