Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

My accountant walked on me praying Azr before our meeting. When I finished he looks at me and goes: So, Ibti, you must be a very sinful person to be praying at work too I said to him arnt we all? He said Yes, but some more than others

Kamaavi   

The greatest of all time, naturally.

10dihhi.jpg

“I am America. I am the part you won’t recognize, but get used to me. Black, confident, cocky — my name, not yours. My religion, not yours. My goals, my own. Get used to me.”

~ Muhammad Ali

I just peeked at the politics section for the first time. It was more frightening than that Kubrick film.

Oz   

Originally posted by Dajiye:

“I am America. I am the part you won’t recognize, but get used to me. Black, confident, cocky — my name, not yours. My religion, not yours. My goals, my own. Get used to me.”

~ Muhammad Ali

That's sick!

edit; hello eryone out there

Kamaavi   

Oz,

Keeping in mind how the Somali landlords, Pirates, Al shabaabs, and Al jameeca run the shows ...how else would you put their politics of behaviour?

That 'sick' quote from that 'G.O.A.T' ( Greatest of All Time) may say much or nothing about politics of behaviour.....

Juxa   

lol, waa joogaan, they just shocked and reading the other topic

let me guess shaqo kujirtaa

Loool Juxa, maya...shaqo waa nacay, banooni ayaan sugaayaa... Saan dad ugu shaqeenaayey oo dgiigayga loo cabaayey..am on Strike!

Seriously how low can someone stoop to? Walaahi Aduunya ayaan aragnay, saanna ma naga danbaysay!