Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

Ngonge iska daa caasinimada, i was encouraging your entrepneteur skill. steal kuye, would i ever?

faheema, Glee is fun and i am hooked on it

NGONGE   

^^ Just be prepared, dear. On the day I do it I expect you to be ready for flight within minutes. :D

Faheema, this is the best one (the logic behind it and the micky take is just brilliant):

article-1229099-07457C29000005DC-4_468x2

:D:D

N.O.R.F   

Juxa, Ngonge is not a business man. He tried opening a Shisha cafe the day the smoking ban came in :D

Played footy and ankle managed to hold up. Scored a few as well :cool:

Juxa- can’t stand it. Watched it couple of times and frankly my free time is overtaken by the Gossip Girls (ohh yes am not ashamed)

Faheema- that’s hilarious…so what does Ghandi and Ghengis have in common?

p.s I’ve just noted the only thread moving in the General section is this thread. Mmmh are people busy today?

Curly   

^^^ that's just so hilarious!

I remember writing some strange things on the top of my school exams papers, like "having a bad day".

Juxa   

hello norf.

CL gossip girl dadka ku jiraa waa mean. i mean it is one scandel after another

GLEE just has the good feel factor

NGONGE   

Juxa, cafis eedo. I'm only teasing CL here. :D

Norf, what if the leg got worse? You're such a crazy riks taker, man. If it were me, I would not have played football for a year (just to make sure everything is ok).

Curly   

Juxa I watched Glee...all because of that journey song - don't stop believing, now that's feel good music!

But the show is strange, how could they possible not tell that boy is gay? he's so camp!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Norf, what if the leg got worse? You're such a crazy riks taker, man. If it were me, I would not have played football for a year (just to make sure everything is ok).

I was confident it would hold up after treatment yesterday. I'm an addict and I needed my fix having not played for 2 whole weeks. Do you think I can last a year? Is your brother still playing?

Hello Juxa, what did you cook last night? :D

Curly   

you have to watch this! smile.gif

glee cover of don't stop believing!

I feel like breaking into a song.

She's just a small town girl, living a lonely world...she took the midnight train going annnnnny wheereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Juxa   

ahhahahah curly is a fan.

norf questions like that is why 2+2=5 thinks i am fat. but to answer it anyway, i cooked nothing

watched grey's anatomy, then slumdog children, then something else, which i cant remember