Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Kool_Kat   

CL, hello...Rumor has it some dude by the name of Clive was looking for you... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I'm dying to know how KK became 'transitionally accomplished'? I think she's trying to tell us she lost all the baby fat in record time.
:D

You got jokes! :mad: This baby fat aint seem to want to go nowhere, it seems pretty comffy where it is...As for being 'transitionally accomplished', that was so six months ago ee kasoco meesha...

Juxa   

KK i love kan ku yaala 411ka agtiisa, waxad moodaa suuq bacaad.

i also liked the french vanilla, nothing like it here. eedo shouting from her van-windows

kaan aay haaf dhaable dhaable with a melek. priceless

Worst. Evening. Ever.

Not tonight, the one before.

Haneefah   

Salaam yaa jamaaca!

Where's ibti when you need her? I could use some shaah with peppermint and sheeko today to make me forget about something that's been consuming my thoughts as of late!! ;)

Juxa, it's interesting how you know about that particular Timmy Ho's. You probably heard the notorious "I wanna dhabal dhabal" from the drive-through then , eh? Reer Toronto wey tageen though, they had this new Somali place (at least new to me) called Salaama Hut on my last visit -- both the shaah and cappuccino there were really good,as well as the beer and sabaayad, not to mention the incredibly awesome service (Allah wiilasho friendly-sanaa oo dadka out-of-towners ka ah detect garayn ogaa! :D )

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Salaam yaa jamaaca!

Where's ibti when you need her? I could use some shaah with peppermint and sheeko today to make me forget about something that's been consuming my thoughts as of late!!
;)

Juxa, it's interesting how you know about that particular Timmy Ho's. You probably heard the notorious "I wanna dhabal dhabal" from the drive-through then , eh? Reer Toronto wey tageen though, they had this new Somali place (at least new to me) called Salaama Hut on my last visit -- both the shaah and cappuccino there were really good,as well as the beer and sabaayad, not to mention the incredibly awesome service (Allah wiilasho friendly-sanaa oo dadka out-of-towners ka ah detect garayn ogaa!
:D
)

:D , Shoow,"Walaalo-da" ayaad ka badisay? Wiilasha,sidoodaba,waa iska friendly. Marka,haa ubixin smile.gif

Juxa   

banjar? what is that

morning faheema, just booking time off for exams and getting panicky

how is the jilib bal?

Juxa   

lool thanks CL. so faheema is deflated maanta, oh well nothing a cake wont cure.

anigu xitaa triple chocolate hadii la iso agdhiga igama dagayso...beyond reach baan ahay

hello CL

U welcome my dear....Cake and Tea is not the solution to everything.

*cutting down on her mid-day hot coco…t

Any plans for the weekend (turning into one of those nosy people who post intrusive threads)

Faheema.   

lol CL, tired - banjar

Juxa, best of luck dear, I am sure you'll ace 'em smile.gif

Cake won't be any good, I was so shattered yesterday, I went to sleep at half 6 in the eve :D

Curly   

Morning!

It's supposedly blue Monday next week...the most depressing day of the year.

I wonder who comes up with these lame excuses for science.