Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

[edit] CL.. She was signaling to the mother that he is in capable hands... and she was telling you "you can't take him away fom me, I do all of these kinda of stuff for him"

:D

^ :D

Signs of Jealousy:

-Angry when people you know do well.

-Feel bad that other people have an easier life.

-Get possessive with your friends.

-You are possessive about your belongings.

-You get hurt if your partner looks at photographs of former friend’s or lovers.

-You worry about your partner’s previous lovers.

-You insist on knowing exactly what your partner is doing all the time.

-You get upset if other people find your partner attractive.

-You envy other people’s lives.

-You envy other people’s homes.

-You envy other people’s clothes.

-You envy other people’s sex lives.

-You envy other people’s job.

-You find yourself saying *****y things about your friends.

-You feel hurt if friends go out without inviting you.

If you find the same feeling in this list then you are jealous to someone else which is not normal and you have to think about it.

I personally belief that jealousy is not a good behavior to culture in our selves and will not help us to grow as a mature person, if you got the same feeling in the list then wake-up.

A wake up call to everybody - my dacwa to jealous people :cool:

Juxa   

what you on about? and please stop this copy and paste, highly annoying.

norf and zu, chickenka mala idiin wada jarjaraa? ileyn you protest too much eh

Juxa   

i am good thanks, and tell your lady she is my hero.

any man that asks in hilibka loo jarjaro should be stabbed. period

where is ibti?

N.O.R.F   

Juxa, the point is she basically cooked for him (perfectly normal and more importantly expected). Your problem is with where she chose to do the cutting (maybe wrong on her part) but her cooking is perfectly normal.

No need to brush all men as bad for something a woman did wrong :D

Juxa- it was in small bits and I must say I was impressed and ready to hand-over my plate. But I don’t think she would have done it.

Btw Juxa do you know something I don’t? They can expect all they like but any-woman who gives into that in my books requires some serious slapping.

p.s I’ve known this guy for a while and am shocked at his choice. His always gone for independent women, women with passion/drive and more importantly had better things to do than place his slippers at the door before he gets home and prepare a warm meal every night. Am shocked and frankly speaking I can see her game (we all did) its women like her who give the rest of us bad reputation. Granted she is bona fide GD (hell I was impressed) … but what kind of a woman would do this to herself and with no shame…his mother, I and another were witnesses.

Shocked.

Norf- she did more than cook for him- we meet up with him outside his work, he called her up and said on his way. By the time we got there, and am not joking or making this up she literally did this…she placed slippers at the door for him as he got and then spent few unnecessary amount of minutes cunnuling him, then turned to us. Then processed with serving him first, then us (ok) then sit near him cut his chicken in small pieces (apparently he likes it that way (me and the other two were looking at each other like what) then asked is there anything else he would like etc even suggested extra chores she could perform for him while were still there. And yes at this time the 3 of us did migrate to the kitchen in horror and a gust.

LOZ- loool. In that case she failed. The mother isn’t impressed one tinny bit and she can continue doing just that for him thank you very much. But I’m suppose to give feedback. P.s only a ****** woman would alienate the mother.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

-Feel bad that other people have an easier life.

Sayid, you're confusing disgust with feeling jealous. Its a completely different feeling - revulsion that someone has to do such things for another person to be loved.

Juxa   

norf, why is it normal for a woman to cook? or even worse expected bal iisheeg

where is it written inaan cuno karino? seriously it is silly to assume women should do this and that.

in fact it takes the choice from a woman's hands, having to deal with this crap of IT IS EXPECTED mantra

N.O.R.F   

CL

She was obviously putting on a show for his mum.

Edit

Juxa, it is perfectly normal to expect a woman to cook for her husband and if she does it then that is expected of her. Just like a man is expected to bring home the cash. All this stuff aad iskugu sheekeesaan waaban la yaabaa.

Have a good weekend folks. Don't marry a man who expects you to cook smile.gif

Hang on...ok...wait a second. she is just a girlfriend and doing that infront of the mother? why didn't the mother say" saqajaanyahay wiilka ha ku dhegdhegin? ma adaa dhashay?" :D

:D

Buuxo   

CL,cajiib.Is he a baby? or imbecile? He is wrong to accept his meal cut into pieces.Ufff!

There is no shortage of quality men, just Somali men. So why limit yourself?

Because he isn’t Somali and the mother isn’t Somali. seriously people did you think I was talking about a Somali dude/with his GF?

Norf and failed. enjoy your weknd.

Baluug   

Well, while the guy is enjoying nicely cut-up pieces of chicken, the ladies in here are chowing down on pieces of their sister's flesh. Hint:backbiting is bad, m'kay?

Anyways, time to sleep. :D