Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Cawaale   

Subax Wanaagsan Trollers!

if there is any cake to be made today, bal mid iyo laba meel hala ii dhigo.

Too bad bay the time i get back this thing will vanish..

Subax wanaagsan Baluug. Good morning everyone else.

yesterday my daughter said to me:

Aabbe - do you to want buy this paint i did at school.

yes, i'll buy it - how much is it?

£1.

ok - here is £1 - what will you do with it?

i am going to give it to Haiti.

*my heart nearly sunk in sorrow - whilst i beamed with proud smile on the face*

ooh, that is very wonderful thing you are doing - i am soo proud of you.

You know aabbe - people are dying over there - they don't have any food, water and their houses are all distroyed.

Juxa   

legend that is mean, i mean do you need to tell runta?

sayid, maasha allah to your daughter, waa deeqsiyad, is it because she is just half reer-qardhood?

Oz   

S*S is a DAD? walle fadhiga in laga kaco weeye. Masha-Allah, she must have got that from her mother. :D

LOZ - Alxamdulillaah - no need to be sorry - it is without doubt in gabadhaydu iga caqli badan tahay when i was her age. Illaahay ha ii daayo.

Juxa - no, she is proper reer qardhood.

she was best pleased when that £1 multiplied itself many folds this morning - i dropped her off at school this morning - with her promising to make more paintings with frames for me buy :(

OZ- suprised at me being father - where have you been - standford bridge cave?? no she taught of it all by herself

Last night I had the unfortunate experience of meeting a friend of mine girlfriend for the first time. The woman in question literally cut his chicken for him in-front of us and starting asking what he would like her to do more for him etc…me, another friend and his mother couldn’t help ourselves but watch in horror. Ohh am disgusted beyond reproach today.

Morning People..

Juxa   

CL why, waa raaliyo

today women are expected to serve him hand and feet, she is only starting tad earlier

it is not uncommon to see men expecting you to cook, clean, iron his clothes, yet give nothing in return

women everywhere are enslaved.

your friend started to train her earlier,now tell me did she cut his meat in small bits or chunks?

There is this funny rumour floating around that there is a shortage of quality men, markaasey is wada qaateen nimankii oo dhan and gabdhihii dhulkey is wada dhigeyn. The embarrassment of being a woman these days!

Juxa   

it is lack of competition, i mean as long as the parental preference is nin-somali, somali women shall suffer.

a relationship based on equality and mutual respect is unheard of.

i guess when they say silac kunool sodon guursataa dhaanta, they were telling the truth

N.O.R.F   

So let me get this right. She cooked for him. She cooked for him and asked if he wanted more chicken to be thrown in?

Scandalous!

CL, were you all in the kitchen at the time?

Juxa   

no norf, adiguna selective readingka iska daa

she cut his chicken into pieces infront of his hoyo and shocked CL