Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Since the snow started I woke up late and got to work a wee bit later than usual. Consequently I’ve been missing my usual train and little did I know that my commuting boyfriend was missing me. Imagine my surprise today as I turn up to my usual train and there he was.

Him: Hello you

Me: ohh hello

Him: haven’t seen you for a while, you’ve been missed

Me: did you now?

Him: looking at his shoes then back to me…Yes, Hope all is well?

Me: it most certainly is now…

Him: a little laugh and smiles

And our transport romance continues.

Morning ladies and gents

Juxa   

2 and 2 hard to invite you as i did not even know you were a londoner.

bal iscadeeeeeeeee.

norf you will be suprised how lovely our parties are, and we dont always eat xalwo and cake at the same time, waa one or the other (so health conscious)

Curly   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Since the snow started I woke up late and got to work a wee bit later than usual. Consequently I’ve been missing my usual train and little did I know that my commuting boyfriend was missing me. Imagine my surprise today as I turn up to my usual train and there he was.

Him: Hello you

Me: ohh hello

Him: haven’t seen you for a while, you’ve been missed

Me: did you now?

Him: looking at his shoes then back to me…Yes, Hope all is well?

Me: it most certainly is now…

Him: a little laugh and smiles

And our transport romance continues.

Morning ladies and gents

Really? :rolleyes:

omg, poor Faheema. Get well, dear, that sounds bad. Keep the car. Looks good on you even though it has been challenging. smile.gif

I'm not saying where I'm going. *Burma* . Not. *Mali*. Not.

Another party, Ibts? More cake? I had a frozen pizza for dinner(after cooking it, for the pedantic) and I have felt nauseas since! Processed rubbish. I am drinking honey, lemon and ginger in hot water and it's helping. Haha, the new way of life is more than munching on leaves. Much more. I will be up in the air on Friday inshallah but do speculate at the party. Teehee.

Juxa, wala I am good, I have a heater and a whole day of shopping, massage and dinner with inspiring friends ahead of me. Celebrating my exit. You reminded me I haven't had any riix-riix since last summer. I'll use a session I paid for 15 months ago!

Curly   

I've just realised that SOL has its fair share of sexist pigs, however they shall remain nameless.

As for the disillusioned women of SOL...REALLY?!

^LoL. Do I do short haul? tsk. smile.gif

What's up with, Curly, today?

I made up a face scrub of coffee granules, honey, vinegar and salt. Worked well but I smell like Cafe Nero now.

Juxa, I live in Australia but I frequently visit London. :D

Curly   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

What's up with, Curly, today?

I'll tell you what's up! Have you visited the women's section lately? It's enough to make anyone angry.

NGONGE   

Faheema is clumsy. She broke the original Troll Corner and now she almost broke her own leg. :D

Faheema.   

Thanks Sheh, I see you're escaping the country, have a blast dear smile.gif

NGONGE, I almost killed myself...It was a bit like this and I was stuck inbetween :( and the bonnet was intact

7crash2.jpg