Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Johnny B   

Sayid ... Cosider yourself dead.

Now that even Ibti wants me to beat you up , i've no choice but to make the karate lessons i took pay off.

Don't even try your lame 'sabaxad' on me .

Kor intaan ku tuuro ayaan casheyna intad maqatahay, you bloody riffy-rough.

Khayr   

It is Johnny B that started the talk of "beating" and Ibti egged him on (as a joke). THen Juxa began cursing Sayid Somali (which is breaking the rules) and Sayid responded with a threat (which is against the rules).

Waryaadha, iis dhaajiya.

This is what happens with mindless chatter....

Johnny B   

Since when have we lost our minds and started listening to wanna-be mullahs..

Sheikh Bum-Bum , to be exact?

ps/ Khayr, This is your version of what took place?

If it ever turns out to be so , you too have anything to do with 'Qardho', i'm gonna insult the kool-cat. icon_razz.gif

Yaa dumaashideyda juuxaa dulmiyey? you have it coming bro.! Sayid I launched my drone equipped with falaar (lased with SUN oo dhaadhaan kaa dhigeesa) with your name on it. Car bannaaka u soo bax!

N.O.R.F   

^Really?

I think Juxa's firm will have a field day this 1st quarter with people suing councils left right and centre for falls on untreated pavements and roads.

Afternoon

Ibtisam   

The weather people really don't know shid, they said it was getting warmer, and it is snowing more than last time.

North, they can't sue the council because it is natural adverse weather conditions and they are not be reasonably expected to treat all roads and pavements. BUT JUXa’s phone will be ringing off the hook with old ladies and men saying waan dacey.

Salam people

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

JUXa’s phone will be ringing off the hook with old ladies and men saying waan dacey.

:D:D

Afternoon

Weather forecasters can get it wrong. Michael Fish was the worst.

Faheema.   

Ibti, they were right. Temp wise, it's actually warmer than previously smile.gif

ps. Ibti, if at some point you check the woman's section don't say a word :D Actually this goes for blessed too. lol

Kamaavi   

Fabre is being banned. But if one had to be banned instead of him I would say take Faheema. She is an extremist troller icon_razz.gif

Salaan sare