Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Curly   

Please guys no more pictures, it's very embrassing when you're at work! People already think I'm a weirdo :D

Juxa   

forget about kids, you can have a will if you own two pairs of macawis.

CL, i have not got a will, but lately i have been thinking about having one done, it is quite doable and you can even print one off the internet. however if you wish to set up trusts for say nieces and nephew etc, you may want to have one done by professional.

i am investing on the kids education, they wont see a dime before 25, if they marry before that they get nothing, if they dont finish education they get nothing.

i am quite a qumayo innit :D

Johnny B   

CL, i happen to know whats on your mind .

leave me alone. ;)

ps... we know that you don't have kids but failing pregnancy-tests counts. icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^ouch!@ Johnny..I think what CL was thinking it will be great if you left your brain to science,just so to help other men..Looool

Juxa,I will pm you my email,ii soo diir..but am stingy,I want to only leave what I have[which amounts to very little] to my child&parents wixii kale they dont get nothing..but again I got to bribe them ,yaa gabadha ii koriin if am not there..oh dear!..Looool

Juxa- you haven’t heard of my cunning plans for my kids…I plan to control them even from the grave.

Jonny- really, Ha!! Who knew you’re a mind-reader? We all know you have nothing but the Xmas lights. If it helps you can leave them for Juxa. p.s Dude failed pregnancy is an almost event…. a teaser thus doesn’t count.

Curly- come on, we both know you’ were salivating with delight.

Juxa   

lool@CL, maxan kusamayn chrismas lights :rolleyes: i want to be left with cash, properties etc. i do like your plan tho.

malika, i can understand as a parent you want to make provision for the young ones.

Good Maalin crazy trollers ...................

Still cold but they saying it is only 5 degree ,,,, :D

I went to meet an official but instead of his office he did the meeting under a tree ,, standing ....

Johnny B   

Malika, will-away this beautiful mind of mine to science? and take the risk of women founding out my burning desire to become a BRA in my next life? No way.

CL,

I happen to have removed my Xmass lights this morning, and Juxa doesen't know about xmass-lights, she is typical Somali girl, no lightning in the bedroom.

They've lied to you .. i happen to own a Volvo too. too bad that it's got the steering wheel on the wrong side and you don't own a driving-license. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

:D Lool @ The convo, it is still morning and everyone is talking about writing a will for their old shoes and pictures.

The annoying thing about a will is that if you live for the next 10-20yrs you have to keep updating it.

Morning all.

Faheema.   

So bored today and it's not even noon :(

Still have couple of reports and few emials to compile, but not motivated enough.

Ibtisam   

I have a question; imagine you provide a service for someone (In this case a patient) after they got well, they skip the country to go back to their home country (Sudan). A year and six months later partly because they are ill again and partly because you started legal action they pay up. But I just noticed they paid double what they owned.

So, shall I keep the money for contingency in case he decides to skip the country next time if he comes back for treatment, OR dedicate some for my troubles (can’t do interest) and send the rest back or send back all that is not owned.