Sign in to follow this  
Jamilah

Battle of sexes

Jacpher   

Originally posted by: makalajabti:

A woman should be free to imitate man or dolphins, or whatever she wants. Why is some people find this idea challenging? Who gives someone the right to dictate what a woman has to wear, or how she should behave, walk, talk. WHy this permanent control over woman's body and her sexuality?

Freakyyyyyyyyyyyy

Please forgive me for being bearer of bad news but I think you’re not the first one to carry this message. Sheydaan echoed this very message way before your parents were even born. You see, he preferred pride & arrogance to Allah’s commandments at the time of prophet Adam sc. Consequently, he remains in hellfire eternally. This guy is very smart and vowed to not be alone in there. Misery loves company as they said it.

Originally posted by: makalajabti:

Unless there is strong affirmative action for women, Sharia should not be applied nowhere in the World.

We need to pick up the good things in the Sharia and throw away the "bad" ones like stoning, flogging sinners, dismembering thieves, death penalty and all restrictions on women.

What do you reckon?
SOmeoe agrees with me?
I hope so

Yeah, sheydan does. You choose affirmative action over [man made law] the commandments of Allah and yet you blame Saudis of man made laws? Do you see the irony here Ms. Janogasho.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

quote:

. That way, even And finally, I have a question which you may have been asked before, are you a somali? Not to deny you a birth-right but just out of curiousity. [/QB]
hayaay waa cajiib icon_razz.gif , Of course I am somali. Believe me If I wasn't I wouldn't be here. Most of guys here are giving me a hard time: it's like most of them were born in Medieval times or Saudi Arabia, sometimes it sounds like they have been with the Taliban regime in Kabul. :D

I would like to name and shame them but I planed to spend some time here and I'd rather be on good terms with them.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Please forgive me for being bearer of bad news but I think you’re not the first one to carry this message. Sheydaan echoed this very message way before your parents were even born. You see, he preferred pride & arrogance to Allah’s commandments at the time of prophet Adam sc. Consequently, he remains in hellfire eternally. This guy is very smart and vowed to not be alone in there. Misery loves company as they said it.

Bissinka :eek:

Castro   

^ Atheer no one is out to get you. Your opinions are yours and no matter how they were formed, they're bound to change with time. A person's views on any subject is a function of their background, age, experiences, education, and attitude. Don't be so rigid and stick to your guns when someone clearly shows you the flaw in something you may hold dear. Explore the variety of opinions presented here. Read about more views in other sources. Research and understand what people are talking about. If you don't do any of the above, you risk being dismissed as a simpletion (which you're not) but even more importantly, you will go through life having not learned anything and neither have grown mentally or spiritually. This is the best advice you can get on these boards and it's absolutely free. Now make use of it.

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Atheer no one is out to get you. Your opinions are yours and no matter how they were formed, they're bound to change with time. A person's views on any subject is a function of their background, age, experiences, education, and attitude. Don't be so rigid and stick to your guns when someone clearly shows you the flaw in something you may hold dear. Explore the variety of opinions presented here. Read about more views in other sources. Research and understand what people are talking about. If you don't do any of the above, you risk being dismissed as a simpletion (which you're not) but even more importantly, you will go through life having not learned anything and neither have grown mentally or spiritually. This is the best advice you can get on these boards and it's absolutely free. Now make use of it.

It was supposed to be .... a joke Castro! Jeez we don't even have the same sense of humour :confused:

Even the western men are realizing the pitfalls of gender neutral societies. This time they want to reverse the clock to the era of manly man attitudes.

check out here a local talk show debate about the subject I listened last night:

web page

^^^ oi there manly Man who let You out of ur manly Cave! as we if we didnt have enough your kind in this existing era! if that is what You tell yourself to feel much about yourself then let me not distract You there old school manly man!