Sign in to follow this  
BUKURR

Worried

BUKURR   

Thanks Rudy, I didn't get to that Atheism thread, but other posts of/by her reassure my earlier assumption.

Following my words, I will take you with me to the adventure of seeing Avatar on IMAX theater, reserve two days for me 5 :D

Baluug   

LOL shot down in flames!! :D GDwonder, I'd advise you to keep the shukaansi in paltalk, cuz the fish don't bite in here :D

C'mon, I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Just ask my Egyptian probation officer, Aker. :D

BUKURR   

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

No thanks.

:(

@ Blue, I HATE paltak, after two weeks of using it I came to the conclusion that I will never use it again, the people there are disgusting, I dont know why 5 is refusing me anyhow.

It's because ultimately, secretly, deep down inside, I desire you. But I need to play hard to get. And I need to play hard to get for, like, the rest of my life even though, ultimately, secretly, deep down inside, I desire you. Life is tough :(

hodman   

Originally posted by Baluug:

GDwonder, I'd advise you to keep the shukaansi in paltalk, cuz the fish don't bite in here
:D
[/QB]

lol @ fish in here don't bite :D waa wax wada dhaga adag...blue maybe the brothers need to brush up on their skills icon_razz.gif

BUKURR   

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

And I need to play hard to get for, like, the rest of my life, Life is tough
:(

sad.gif

I will not cease trying 5, hope is all what I have NOW :D , life is short don't make it hard..

I promise inaa hal qof ahaanaayo.

PS. I need shukansi lessons, I really suck on this!

I think he can do it. Though 5 is an expert at confusing the hell out of people.

This epic struggle for 5, reminds me of the ancient Greek story of Thetis the nympth and Peleus the human King. Thetis was arranged to marry the mortal Peleus but she refused. Chiron the centaur [half man, half horse] creature advised Peleus to find Thetis asleep and bind her tightly in order to keep her from shafe shifting and then escaping him. Peleus managed to tie her down and hold her, she changed into many shapes to scare him of, he held her tight until she gave up and consented to marry him. Thetis later gave Peleus a son, Achilles who is arguably one the greatest warriors in Greek Mythology.

The moral of the story is, brother GdWonder those who dare win, be like Peleus and dont give up on your quest, subdue the lady.. :D

HAHAHA! I don't think I've laughed so hard in some time Duke! :D

That was most ridiculous. But since you like ancient mythologies so much, perhaps you understood my Aker joke? :D

Lol @ choclate. You guys are a bunch of liars, no one has tried to court me. If I were you GdWonder, I would not believe these butchers. They are trying to sell you old meat.

BUKURR   

c&h:

Others have tried without much success to court our lovely 5, but no worries. If anyone can, its you bro!

Oh shoot, there is a competition :mad: , guys I warn you, you dont wanna deserve my wrath. Clear the path for me, its me and only moi whose is passing this!

Thanks C&H for the pushing.

Originally posted by General Duke:

5 is an expert at confusing the hell out of people.

.. Chiron the centaur [half man, half horse] creature advised Peleus to find Thetis asleep and bind her tightly in order to keep her from shafe shifting and then escaping him.

The moral of the story is, brother GdWonder those who dare win, be like Peleus and dont give up on your quest, subdue the lady..
:D

General D, those were the days when men were able to drag someone to their cave, but unfortunately that doesn't work anymore, but thanks, that was a lovely story, it did amused my imagination :D

Just lets hope 5 is not from Qardho or Burco to be save from Ibti's xumeyn.. the more closer she is to the river, the better, and if by any chance she is from Baydhabo, am getting the Ma'athuun!