Sign in to follow this  
BUKURR

Worried

BUKURR   

Finally I got your point, this WHOLEEE thing was about my goat logo.. dear 5 I DO NOT HAVE you intellectual capabilities of understanding by the fly, so pardon me for that..

I am Muslim by the way not Hindu ;)

^ Haha that was funny smile.gif ("I'm Muslim not Hindu")

It was funny because the goat's head (or Baphomet) isn't a Hindu symbol.

Since you googled it (I assume), and found out, why do you refer to Hinduism? Maxaad qarineysaa?

BUKURR   

Ohh Wax maqarinooyi ya gameel, it was a mistakeeee.

This shows my lack of..

most animal god's happen to be from Hinduism in my understanding so then I assumed its a Hindu figure, which I now regret.

Meesha waa nagu ceybeysaybee maxaa!!

BUKURR   

^ I managed to see that smile.gif I'm speechless, what a welcoming.. You must be one of a heck smart SOL'er, that I now confess, I have fond feeling for them..

Hada I can only hope you're not a male, because it will be a nightmare, if that's true I need to rent that Brokeback mountain CL was taking about.

BUKURR   

^Trying to score smile.gif

Saw the trailer, it didn't make any appeal to me. Probably I will go see it this week when its cheap to watch!

Baluug   

I'm not too sure what's going on in here, but I really hope 5's a girl or else this post from another thread

The charming fella in Maryan-Ruun Isse's photo. He happens to be so cute he blows everyone else out of the water. There are no runner ups.

takes on a whole new meaning :D Brokeback Mountain indeed!!

Paragon   

Originally posted by Indho Blue:

I'm not too sure what's going on in here, but I really hope 5's a girl or else this post from another thread

quote:

The charming fella in Maryan-Ruun Isse's photo. He happens to be so cute he blows everyone else out of the water. There are no runner ups.

takes on a whole new meaning
:D
Brokeback Mountain indeed!!
Lol. Where did that comment come from? :D

BTW, Maryan and the guy in the picture happen to my little bro and sis. And I want to know what's the score here? :D

Originally posted by GDwonder:

^ I managed to see that
smile.gif
I'm speechless, what a welcoming.. You must be one of a heck smart SOL'er, that I now confess, I have fond feeling for them..

Thanks, though you'll probably take back your words soon, after you read a few more of my posts. :D

Originally posted by GDwonder:

Hada I can only hope you're not a male, because it will be a nightmare, if that's true I need to rent that Brokeback mountain CL was taking about.

Haha, you're almost like that old guy in 'Some Like it Hot'.

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

BTW, Maryan and the guy in the picture happen to my little bro and sis.

ManshaAllah. Well, I haven't seen Maryan but the little kid is cute.