Sign in to follow this  
BUKURR

Worried

BUKURR   

Its almost two months now since I joined this forum, I like it to be honest, finally some nomad topics that I can enjoy readin and comprehending -I am really exhausted with the level of language being used here!

The issue is am getting addicted to it, what is your advice to my prob, or how did you handle it when you were an Alien - a very discriminatory word indeed.

PS. am only making this thread to be known, I do not have addictions at all, little maybe :D

Cabdow   

First, welcome aboard !

Secondly, before we give you any prescription to your SOL disease, why dont you tell us a lil bit about yourself. Like, which team do you play for (m/f), how did you hear about this place and last but not least if you have any secret admirers up in this joint and who they are?

:D

Nice one, SOL is addictive I have been here nearly a decade and met some remarkable Nomads. Play the game join the troll corner, tell us about your hobbies, books, etc. No need To enter the poltics corner it's for the lions with no copassion the womns corner is about love and female confusion, the poetry section is the spot if you can rhyme or have an ar for verse. The best Somali site, in the world bar none. I need to get paid for this advert. Welcome and enjoy your new found habit. :D

BUKURR   

Well thank you Mr Canjeex -I assume- in some other welcoming thread I believe did introduced myselff, and proudly pitching for the aboowayaash..

'lil bit about myself'... I dont know wht to say about this, but will think about and post something in the far future..

I do have a fond feeling toward some SOL'rs, but will keep it to my self till its a ripe.. you understand I cannot risk,I have to put my best foot frontwards.

BUKURR   

Originally posted by General Duke:

SOL is addictive I have been here nearly a decade and met some remarkable Nomads.

The best Somali site, in the world bar none. I need to get paid for this advert.

Definitely :cool:

last time I checked the troll thing, I couldn't open it.. guess it was fUUUll from the chitchat! I will have to find a place where I can jump in..

^ War hee dheh flood the plc with nonsense comments....increase your cantrabasqash by commenting in every topic, that is my game plan.

I hate the word Alien redface.gif Apparently you will have to post up to 100 comments before your status changes.....Waa midab takoor caadi ah!

Curly   

lol, we've all been there...some nomads are a little better at it than some. We've got people with thousands of posts in just a few short months.

Anyway welcome!

Originally posted by Complicated:

^^ And some who are still considered as an Alien almost a decade on

smile.gif @ Complicated, you are right, when I saw you as an alien member here in SOL some weeks ago I asked myself how can one be an alien after such long years in SOL. The system should have taken note of all those years you were here I think based on your long membership here it would have been better if the SOL system considered you as a nomad (or SemiNomad :D )instead of this Elien.

GDwonder wlc to SOL

BUKURR   

Dhagax buddy I think I will go with your strategy in order to conquer SOL threads, we need to take over, new era new people hee smile.gif

At complicated!!!! will probably hang myself if they still call me an Alien after a decade, but congrats your now a NOMAD ;)

Curly, Hayam, allamagan, and Dajiye sifeelle in mahadsantiin!

BUKURR   

^^ Ariirow its from aboow hence meaning guys ;) you need to enrich yourself with the aspects of Somali diversity and I believe that was a combination of af Maay and af Xamar!!

the video clip is hilarious : smile.gif