Sign in to follow this  
Abid Abass

Only for da ladies

Baby_G   

WHA?..........NAH BLAD IT DONT WORK LIKE DAT... :(

I DONT FRONT BOUT NUIN......

IF DEY B ALL DAT DEN I TELL EM BRING IT ON.....

IF DEY B BUTTERZ AN SH*T.....DEN I TELL EM BIZOUNCE NA'MEAN

I AINT B SHY BOUT NUIN.......

NUFF SAID

IF HE IS GOOD LOOKIN AND RESPECTS ME DEN WHASSUP

I AINT GONNA BLOCK HIM....BUT IF HE STEPS TO ME THINKIN' THAT HE GOT GAME AND THAT HE CAN GET ANY GIRL HE WANTS THEM HELL NAH

BUT IF HE A GOOD LOOKIN' NICE GUY THEN IMMA GIVE HIM A CHANCE....AIGHT YALL

Jewelz   

Personally a guy who wants to holler at me with his little "hey babe wuts up" i aint down with that. im in between not shy at times. he just better come correct

zeen

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum,

If there is anything i hate in this world it is guys that approach girls.....what exactly are they looking for? :confused:

I am shy but that's not why i don't want to talk to them when a guy approaches a girl.....it's bad news.

If i do find him attractive, nice, smart and so on i will still treat him like a dog cause if he wasnt we would of never approached me. The only relationship that want in life is marriage.....strictly nothing before marriage. So some girls are either too shy to say get out of my face and some girls like me just cannot stand guys who approach, any respectful brother would not approach a girl unless it is for strictly marriage purposes. :D

So if a guy is wanting to approach me i am going to give him the stare of death and if for some reason he doesn't get the picture that's when i am going to bring my brothers to deal with him.

Salam ;)

Originally posted by Jamilah:

Asalamu Calykum,

If there is anything i hate in this world it is guys that approach girls.....what exactly are they looking for? :confused:

I am shy but that's not why i don't want to talk to them when a guy approaches a girl.....it's bad news.

If i do find him attractive, nice, smart and so on i will still treat him like a dog cause if he wasnt we would of never approached me. The only relationship that want in life is marriage.....strictly nothing before marriage. So some girls are either too shy to say get out of my face and some girls like me just cannot stand guys who approach, any respectful brother would not approach a girl unless it is for strictly marriage purposes.
:D

So if a guy is wanting to approach me i am going to give him
the stare of death and if for some reason he doesn't get the picture that's when i am going to bring my brothers to deal with him.

Salam
;)

LOL@ this girl....I could respect your way of thinking when guys approach to you, but damn!!!

you need to chill!!! ma, maybe the guy finds u attractive and smart and wants to be your friend

Zamia   

Sum of you galz are, jokaz for real

see they all think different ly thats why you they dont all get impressed when your with your brethrenz and you aproach her and say all dat shit about numbr and crap, try chattin to a gal for a bil longer than 5 min b 4askin for her number ad ting.

It may sound weird but you shud kinda respect a gal when you approach her and she turns you down that way she's eiter shy , aint sure about wether she wants you to have her number or not(ya caught her either at a bad time or even by surprise) or she jus aint into shit like dat, Coz ya dont get any decent guys approacin gals al the one that do alays be chattin the same breeze "wagwan hi, you alright can i chat to you" coz itz all sooooooo predictable how bout ya aproach galz whenthey re ontheyre J's coz sum just say No to show theyre frendz and even more importantly when ur on ur J's.

Boys complain and sayshit lke somai galz ar always on a long tin and shit but you boys are weird d u expect us to jump into ur arms as soon as you turn on ya lil "hy sweety" routine. Ya sud b gld ya galz aint easy.

hope ya got ya answer bro.

NrTh.cHk