Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

harold and maude/ recommend a movie

Changed   

these are my picks

1: y tu mama tambien.....(loved it ..it was recomended to me by a freind ..twisted story but quite a mind opener)

2: like water for chocolate(the movie is great even though i thought the book was better )

3: CHOCOLATE......AGAIN A GREAT MOVIE,LOVED WATCHING IT smile.gif

4: PIRATES OF THE CARIBEAN.....I LOVED IT ..somealien i know u seen it but this is for those who havent seen it .. :D

5:when hally met sally:(hope i got the name right) classic old movie...i loved watching it ;)

6: U got mail:(meg ryan is one my favourites so i gota recomend it ) a romantic movie ;)

Mizz Unique,

my eccentric co-worker told me to watch y tu mama tambien cuz of the twisted plot...and ever since I was dying to watch it...(he writes and directs..so I trust his judgement)

Another suggestion: The bourne Identity..I absolutely love that movie..I would watch it for the third time - in a heartbeat!

well if u dont wanna think to mucha nd just enjoy a good action movie i would recommend The Hulk, but i'd also suggets stayin clear of T3 that flim was n ot up to scratch.

Gediid   

Movies Movie and Movies

1-Kama Sutra....Raunchy in an interesting way but a classic

2-Crouching Mama Hidden Farax....Fight scenes were awesome.Must have seen it million times so far.

3-Trading Places....Eddie's Murphy's greatest.

5-Jungle Fever....Funny

JASMIINE   

Miz_unique, i read the book for water like chocolate it was a great story, i didnt know they made a movie of it. the ending was so sad. :(

Changed   

jasmine u would love the movie ......it will make u cry esp when the girls(forgot her name) lover is married to her sister...

another movie i forgot to mention and is a real story that happened in mexico is

El Crimen Del Padre Amaro ..........about a priest that falls in love with a girl(the movies has been banned in most of latin american countries ...it made me want watch it :D i bet it would make u want to watch it too icon_razz.gif )

Run^.......loved dirty dance...