Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

A Splash of 'Springer': Brothas Brawl Over a Blonde!

Macalin   

*He Lost the Lady and The Fight*

FAST FORWARD.. ..Who do you think will Ultimately GET THE WOMAN BACK>?---the abuser or the weak aZZ shortie? -The Q is on the Bottom!

The sun was blazzing over my Head,Just another hot blazing summer day in this sleepy soutthern city. My apts is mostly full of summer students and some mexicans therefore its mostly Quite in any given weekday. this morning was quite different.

Anyways-let me Tell u the story, This kinda Short dude stopped Next to me and asked if he could use My cell phone- to call the Police, being the somali that i am the word police just give me chills and i said Hell no.looking terrified , he started tellin me that theres a man following them all morning from the Blonde's apt(who is sitting in the car-witha terrified sun-burned face)and tha he scared for his short azz and begs consistently.

As i was just willing to give him the phone, a speeding car comes in Just right infront of the blonde's car, And this HUGE and strong Brotha comes out startes to yell at the Short Nigga-Oh tha was the JUMP OFF~

Oh he was furious, Fuming frantically trying to HOLD back his breath to know avail. he was cursing-B!thch this, N!99a tha and and breathing HARD-he tells the Nigga aint nobody going anywhere with his car-apparently the car the blonde is driving belongs to him and tha he gave her as a gift and that aint no way she gonna go around driving another N!99a in a car he BOUGHT.

The other short nigga trying to be hard and strong tells him, tha he driving the car and tha he had his chance with the woman and now its his time and starts to walk into the car.

.Then,the Monster 'maseerow' swears and tells him tha he cannot go inside the car and he shouldnt even think of it.

in all the ensuing scuffles and skirmishes the fat blonde(did i tell u she was FAT?)is telling the short nigga to come and go.soon as he heard her say tha, oh he was even madder and more furious and starts to ask them Questions. [

'Is you F#@ing Her'?.. he asks the short JIGGA. to which he jestly and rightly rep[lies back. 'hell ye am F#@ing Her'

Oh tha was the set off...and BUYAAAA)) he gets a punch on the Face and again Boom another one-I was like OH SH!T~ Then he frantically goes to the BLONDE asks her the same Q-

'Is U F@#ing this Nigga'?.. and she don say NONE~ am thinking he Gonna Punch her too, But no he did a smart MOVE and Snatched the KEY out of the ignition and vroom leaves skid markes on the southern tarmack!...They looked each other like what just happened.

Am thinking its over so i go back to working on my fatuuro when he comes walking back in abt 5 minutes- iLeen he parked his car somewhere and he walked right to the blondes face and tells her...

"B!cth gerrin in the car...Ama F@#k U Up NOW"- -and he pushes her inside the car and Vroom off they GO...all in the while the short brotha is standin there helpless.

later on he told me she ran away from the other nigga coz he was mentally and emotionally abusing her-and she left him abt five months ago-and we been together since then.

Now lets make it more of a reality Game-OK for the shyts and Giggles-and for those of u who are politically correect plis save ur breath-and don verbal diarehea on Me- ok

Who do you think will Ultimately GET THE WOMAN BACK>?---the abuser or the weak aZZ shortie?

Macalin   

Lemme start by sayin me myself i don know who gonna get back the GAL..but we will find out in 2 days who will.

MY Take on ths is...she will STAY with the ABUSER...ok

nuune   

definatly,she will stay with mr abuser,but the shortie dude also get a chance,that only happenes if he flies.

Ofcourse she will stay with the abuser and when he abuses her again then she will go back to weak azz shortie lool... What do you expect from Blondie

why do black guys always date these busted lookin fat white chicks?seriously, whenever i see a inter-racial couple its alwaysa fat whte woman an a black dude. is this some kind of fethish that the brothers are cultivating to match up with these white girls fetish for black dudes?

i cant answer you cause i really dont know how crackers think.

JASMIINE   

Originally posted by somealien:

why do black guys always date these busted lookin fat white chicks?seriously, whenever i see a inter-racial couple its alwaysa fat whte woman an a black dude. is this some kind of fethish that the brothers are cultivating to match up with these white girls fetish for black dudes?

i cant answer you cause i really dont know how crackers think.

I was wondering the same thing!

Macalin   

I am still waiting on seeing the short JIGGA~ i know i will find him in my apt this wknd drinking his BUDICE..then ama tell u who got what and what not

peace for now