Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Man Utd seal Saha deal

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner:

as a Lpool fan this is outrageous,,,,,,, :mad:

didn't Liverpool sign Djibril Cisse?

N.O.R.F   

i hear hes coming in the summer but nothing is certain in footy, if we dont qualify for the CL next year who knows who will be coming and going and who will be manager???

even if we did get him, thats just one player, we need at least another 5 top players to be able to compete against man utd and the arses,,,,,the scouts at anfield get paid for nothing,,,, :rolleyes:

Bachelor   

ManU are just following the Real Madrid's style. To acquir all talented player. I agree he is a good player...but is he going to come up from the bench?

H   

lol@

I agree he is a good player...but is he going to come up from the bench?

Louis Saha said: “I am absolutely delighted, it’s a dream come true. I would like to thank my family and all the people who have helped me through this, I am just happy everything turned out. To leave a great atmosphere like Fulham has been difficult, but I am glad to be joining one of the best clubs in the world.” pail30pail31

---------------------

ronaldo.gif

On the night Sir Alex Ferguson vowed Manchester United's off-field problems would not deflect his attention from regaining the Premiership title, Middlesbrough sauntered into Old Trafford and did it instead with a 3-2 win.

Joseph-Desire Job's 80th-minute strike condemned the Red Devils to their fifth defeat of the campaign and left them five points adrift of unbeaten Arsenal.

what anight for the Gooners