Saalax

Governor Muuse Bixi: Mogadishu have been "hijacked"

Saalax   

Muuse Bixi of Somaliland:Mogadishu have been ‘hijacked’ Muse Bihi says residents in Mogadishu have been ‘hijacked’ by the current administration  and accused Somalia’s president of clinging to power illegally taking actions aimed to create hostility and division among citizens.

WWW.GEESKAAFRIKA.COM

Hargeisa (HAN) March 6.2021. Public Diplomacy and Regional Stability Initiatives News. Monitoring Regional Issues. The President of the Republic of

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

Walee Shaagle laga baqay ayaan maqli jiray.

Is Mr. Biihi also joining the opposition?. Well, he can organize a protest against Farmaajo in Hargeisa to help his team in Mogadishu.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Saalax   
6 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Walee Shaagle laga baqay ayaan maqli jiray.

Is Mr. Biihi also joining the opposition?. Well, he can organize a protest against Farmaajo in Hargeisa to help his team in Mogadishu.

Wa sas ariintu. 

Farmaajo dhooriyaal badan ayuu baalaha ka rifay, Muuse Muqayil ka koow yahay. Muuse Muqayil also admitted that dowladda dhexe controls all foreign aid that goes to Waqooyiga as like the maamul goboleed and that he cannot do anything about it.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Duufaan   
3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Imikana ma dawarsigi sadaqadda  ay gaaladu bixiyaan baad ku faanaysa

It is more than that. How many years unlimited EU  sadaqo was going to Hargeysa and not even sharing with close neighbor tribes. Remember I was telling you guys for years. Somaliland can only be another Jabuuti. limited economic power,  limited political influence, small population, stagnation, corruption, and no potential for economic growth. The reality has caught up Somalialnd. Still, Hargeysa is very much connected to the rest of Somalia Pennsylvania and just been a major beneficial. Without that connection, Hargeysa hotels will be empty and Hargeysa economy could have been worst.