Sign in to follow this  
Zakariye

Men Forum(it's time has come)

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

There are 10 Forums , from women forum to teen forum , but one of the most important forums is missing, ma garan kartaa? my good ppl do you think it this that we "Men" have our own Forum too, i think the answer overwhelmingly should be yes. Maxay kula tahey? you see sometimes i like to say things differently in other forums , but if got the chance will be able to say in Men forum,and discuss issues facing Men,Health,Education,Marriage,Divorce etc.

w/salaam

king_450   

Zakariye , good idea too, i will start the first posting, this is personal experience that affects entirely through men in general, my dad is diagnozed a Prostate cancer,so as you can see the topic will be prostate cancer.

If a man lives long enough, there is virtually a 100 percent of developing prostate cancer,this disease is a slow growing process usually it takes about 5-6yrs to fully develop, so we somali men somehow we don't take the chance to go to the doctors and be checked, if you are a somali men and fall the age group 45-70 please ask your docotr to be checked this cancer, it might save your life and make life better for your loved one.

If the cancer is in prostate gland it is curable quickly before it spreads , so the point here is take care yourslef somali men. once more Zakariya good idea i hope admin listens this.

Originally posted by Shyhem:

Good idea,but What we gonna talk about "how to enalarge u'r thing with yoga exercise"

shyhem it seems wewe una umporo ndogo that's why ya like yoga exercise

anyways wellcome back and ur friend clown bought for ya a gift ame kuleteya Ugli na sukuma ...

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Lol @ shyhem , walaal waxyaaba fara badan ayaa jirto oo aan laga hadlin, weyneenta bahalkuna waa mid ka mid ahi, hadii uu qof dhibaato ka qabo, anyway as you can see one of the brothers start mentioning about a curable cancer disease, so waxyaabahoos oo kale ayaan ka hadli karna, ama waxii kaloo quseeya Ragga somalida ahi.

Dad , adigu waa sax santahey hadii uu qofka caafimaad qabo ayuun buu ciyaari karaa, the point i post this is to find out ideas about men, in general. Le'ts exchange ideas, ideas, men ideas.

c/salaam

DAD   

Originally posted by Zakariye:

Dad , adigu waa sax santahey hadii uu qofka caafimaad qabo ayuun buu ciyaari karaa, the point i post this is to find out ideas about men, in general. Le'ts exchange ideas, ideas, men ideas.

c/salaam

Hi Zak.

Sxb what is that we can only talk about it in MEN Forum that we can't talk about it in the Generals, or in the Politics?

Xalimo7   

You Know Zak all this time i thought there were Men Forum, gee i was wrong, anyway glad to c u 2 guys King and zak ,

see you

Ladiif   

Good idea,but What we gonna talk about "how to enalarge u'r thing with yoga exercise"

Or we can even talk abt how to shrink u'r thing with Mountain dew or with some other Dawa kinyeji!!

king_450   

Zakariya man , mostly you got a negative response am wondering is it cz of requesting men forum , or is it something else, and what is all these growing shit thing, daa.

H7 good to see you too sis,wlc back

hacker1   

how to enalarge u'r thing with yoga exercise"

think you very much, but i dont need it!

for some reason all that nomad men wanna talk about is sex and politics! I would like us to stand up like men, and become responsible adults. for a fact, us nomad guys are having tough times in both politics and many of us in relationship. with men forum, we can exchange ideas referring to personel man issues, like work, business, relationships, education, and just going through the trials and tributes of being a man....i believe xalimos will also get some french understanding were we coming from instead of guy sneaking to the women forum and getting trapped into xalimo mine fields.

Men's forum? :confused: Are you guys out of your minds? :eek:

What will you fellows be talking about?

Who gave head to you, I don't think so. redface.gif

I seriously can't image what you fellows will be talking about. :eek:

But all I can say is Good luck...Coz you will be needing it

smile.gif

hacker1   

thank u ms msg!lol...

u see, u might get a lot of pointers when run into a guy situations. i mean think of it as faq section how to deal with men situation so u can always have solutions like when u get into a sticky sitiuation with a farah! u might remember something u read in the men forum and say, no problems, i know how to resolve this lil problem.