Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Let’s hung the parliament people

Juxa   

for first time ever, i agree although i doubt it would change. it would simply result in sinister deals being made between parties

Originally posted by Norfsky:

I'm just hoping the pound drops big time.

Norfsky: Sheikh, boqolka dollar een diri jiray ha nagu qaaliyeeynin.

N.O.R.F   

^Boqolka dirham aan so diro will be worth more. Dollarku would be stronger and reer Somalia can buy more with it. The 65 pounds will be 70 pounds for you icon_razz.gif

^ Waa lays fahmay! There I was thinking once you jump on a plane to anywhere other than the west that one would expect in iyaga lacag loosoo diro no matter how loaded they are :D

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

vote for the liberal democrats.

Sayidii: xaafadayda Labour baa xaaraan ku haysta, no point voting Liberal, o yes and the BNP are fielding one candidate in my area too - *waa inaan u diyaar goroobaa another QAX iyo carar haday BNP soo baxdo* :D

N.O.R.F   

Conservative Party shares a 56% similarity with your beliefs

History: Founded in its present form during the early 19th century, the Conservative Party is descended from the Tory Party which was founded in 1678. Since losing the 1997 election to the Labour Party, in which the Conservatives suffered their heaviest General Election defeat since 1906, the Party has gone on to suffer similarly large defeats in 2001 and 2005 and has thus constituted the official opposition for the last 13 years. While containing a number of ideological factions, the Conservative Party can be accurately described as conservative.

View the Conservative Party's manifesto here

Leader: David Cameron won the Conservative leadership race in 2005 having been an MP for Witney since 2001. Prior to this Cameron had been an adviser in the Treasury and had worked for a public relations company. Cameron was elected on a platform of modernizing the party and appealing to a broader constituency of voters, such as the young.

Asylum and Immigration 63% Find out why

Economy 50% Find out why

Education 50% Find out why

Foreign and Defence Policy 40% Find out why

Health 63% Find out why

Law and Order 81% Find out why

Yeah right!

^TV does work on you, innit? I bet you didn't even consider them to be worthy before the tv debates.

This is my guess. Nothing will change. Tories will win a very slim victory, Labour will be in opposition and in fighting will start to get a new leader for the future elections, and Lib dems will remain their far corner, never to be of difference whatsoever.

BNP are giving any foreigner to leave the country £50k. I might actually vote for them to pocket that cash. And then make my way back by way of Tahreeb. £20k put aside for the Tahreeb and make a profit of £30k.

^lol...20k tahriib to the other side of atlantic or other parts of europe. Lets hope them come to power. Good idea! :D